Paranormal question

Little Bear

Reaction score
I listen to a website called " strange but true stories"
My questions are the following:
There was two very interesting stories.
One was about a paranormal investigator Dakota Transom
The other was about " The Hunter" he is like the movie "Supernatural" he hunts everything they hunt.

I wonder if these two people exist or is it to make up good stories?

Please let me know what you think

Thanks,
Little Bear

Reactions: 7Critter
Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum, Little Bear. Are you a Chicago Cubs fan ? :)

I believe that the site in question is this YouTube site

strange but true stories channel - YouTube

From the channel " Our channel is dedicated to bringing you 100% True Stories that will have you pondering the nature of reality. These are a collection of TRUE submitted stories. Here at "Strange But True Stories", we vow to bring you stories of the: Paranormal, Bigfoot stories, Time Glitches & the Mandela Effect and so much more! Come and explore our world of mystery. Submit your story to us! Be on the look out for StrangeButTrue.Tv !!! "

I wonder if these two people exist or is it to make up good stories?
Little Bear, I watched the site trailer and another video. I want to say from my brief intro to the site that Steve White, the host is real, Hunter is his alter ego, and Dakota Frandsen is an investigator who submitted a story. I'll try to find a Dakota story and listen. Here is Dakota's website Dakota Frandsen - Home

Reactions: Debi
Little Bear, I watched the site trailer and another video. I want to say from my brief intro to the site that Steve White, the host is real, Hunter is his alter ego, and Dakota Frandsen is an investigator who submitted a story. I'll try to find a Dakota story and listen. Here is Dakota's website Dakota Frandsen - Home
Thank you and the Cubs rule

Reactions: 7Critter