Paranormal Pick'em

I'd like to see the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Yes, please.
I know She's busy, I'd settle for one of her staff angels. I'd also like to see a thunderbird. Imagine the drumsticks on that rascal.
man, you are all brave. didnt most encounters with actual holy beings end painful for people .... mute, blind, aged, etc... due to not being worthy in the presence or not following the cammands given? honestly to me that would be a scary experiance... kinda like going to the principles office for the first time...lol... id be thinking, crap, i went too far this time, the big guy noticed

Children seem to fare better in the presence of holiness. But, I'm not worried. I'm sure the BVM has a full schedule and I don't expect any face time any time soon.

man, you are all brave. didnt most encounters with actual holy beings end painful for people .... mute, blind, aged, etc... due to not being worthy in the presence or not following the cammands given? honestly to me that would be a scary experiance... kinda like going to the principles office for the first time...lol... id be thinking, crap, i went too far this time, the big guy noticed
We think a little alike. I am smiling.
I’d love to see a thunder bird. I’d like to say BF or a ghost but I am really a scaredy-cat lol.