Paranormal or something else

When I was younger, I tended to feel a bit cocky about dealing with the paranormal. But now, I strive to understand it and co-exist peacefully with it. One way I like to think of dealing with unwanted energy, is to imagine a real person showing up in my home and annoying me or trying to establish a place to stay without my permission. At first I would ask them to leave. If they wouldn't then I wouldn't try to engage them in battle! I would call law enforcement to remove them. In the case of energy, law enforcement would be the St. Michael prayer, or other rituals that have worked before. And I have learned a certain humbleness as I realized that we are indeed fortunate and blessed to have these powerful forces of protection just for the asking, and by no means should we fancy that we are powerful on our own. We do have the choice to think that we are, and make dangerous mistakes which can lead to escalation of unwanted activity. Or we can invoke divine power, which is far more
knowledgeable and far seeing than we could ever be. And we can continue learning, which is why we have been given this term on earth.
Well stated. A very good outlook on this topic.