Paranormal music

One of my favorite underground albums from the early 80's was a collaboration by Brian Eno and David Byrne called 'My Life in the Bush of Ghosts'. The audio overlay on 'The Jezebel Spirit' is the voice of an "anonymous" exorcist performing an exorcism ritual. I'd like to believe it's Fr. Martin. But there's very little evidence to go on, and it's probably just my overactive imagination. In any case, the whole album ranks high on my personal most-memorable list from that era. And I'd consider it a must-listen for the musically adventurous.

It may not be technically paranormal but there's this. Also the second one is a video I put together and uploaded to my YouTube channel.

It may not be technically paranormal but there's this. Also the second one is a video I put together and uploaded to my YouTube channel.
There seems to be a lot of grey area. But the reference to Poe does it for me. Nice job on the second video. Who gets the credit for the music? You may like this from LICTD. The lyrics are from a poem by William Blake called "William Bond".

Last edited:
I credited it in the video description. The song is called Dawn and is performed by Thomas Walker.

William Blake?! You're not referring to the William Blake from 1746 that was taken over by a Wendigo are you? He was killed by other settlers due to the atrocities he committed, and his name was never uttered for more than 100 years. Supposedly all his notes and letters were destroyed.

William Blake?! You're not referring to the William Blake from 1746 that was taken over by a Wendigo are you?
William Blake the English poet. I only mentioned it because I could never find the lyrics to the song. The creator of that video credited the lyrics and posted the poem. I did not know about the other WB.

Reactions: Benway
Karchata -
It's a Ukranian folk tale -
“Karchata is a mysterious story of two female ghosts, who during their lifetime were friends who fell in love with the same boy…During a tea party in the apple orchard, the girls poison each other to prevent the other from being with him. Every day, for many years, they relive the same day: a table with a tea set, two friends sitting across from each other.

They serve tea together, the steam rising from the cups, but the girls do not dare to take even a sip of tea.

Finally one of the girls takes the first sip and feels something strange – she realizes she has just taken a poison and gets up from her chair The other girl also rises. The friends chase each other around the garden, passing through the branches of old apple trees, bushes.

In the distance they see the silhouette of a man; they hold hands and go to him. Their ghosts remain living in that garden. Every day, for many years, they have been re-living the same day.”

• Wow
Reactions: Malaria_Kidd IV