enderbey35

Reaction score
Hi everyone , i want to share this show of paranormal topics, psychic readings, and ghost stories. I think everyone who is into paranormal stuff should watch this. He has some crazy experiences with ghosts .
:eek::fearscream::fearful:

Hi everyone , i want to share this show of paranormal topics, psychic readings, and ghost stories. I think everyone who is into paranormal stuff should watch this. He has some crazy experiences with ghosts .

Hi enderbey35. Welcome to the ParaNormalForum. Thanks for sharing your video. You are welcomed to share such video as long as these are not copyrighted.

will give it a listen to night after work. Welcome to the forum beware of the klowns.

Reactions: Lynne
Thanks everybody, yes i can feel the positive energy here :) :ghost:
Feel free to join us every evening on our live thread, Ender. We chat as we follow along with a paranormal radio show each night. Start time of show is 10 PM Eastern. This link will take you direct to our live thread. It goes live for the show and there is no need to "refresh" the thread....works like a chat room. We also do movie night on Saturday night. :)

7-8-2016 Friday Live Thread

Reactions: 7Critter
Feel free to join us every evening on our live thread, Ender. We chat as we follow along with a paranormal radio show each night. Start time of show is 10 PM Eastern. This link will take you direct to our live thread. It goes live for the show and there is no need to "refresh" the thread....works like a chat room. We also do movie night on Saturday night. :)

7-8-2016 Friday Live Thread

Thank you :) i will surely try to join you