Paranormal Friends

Sage advice, I'll pass it along.

Actually Duke, that was one of my constant concerns - what ulterior motives might one of those MeetUp groups have BESIDES the one focus they are advertising. I was cautious to just dip my toe in the water during the first few physical gatherings for each of those groups.

Hey Ozentity. If you think your friend could make use of some other outlets for discussion on the paranormal, have him look into MeetUp.com.

I've used it before and enjoyed the heck out of it. If anyone has not heard of this, there's a free internet site and related smartphone app that allows anyone to search out groups of people with similar interests all over the world. Some local MeetUp groups also infrequently participate in global events too. There are groups for every interest you can image including most forms of the paranormal.
Sounds a good idea for him as he lives alone,he cant read and write,so the internet maybe out of reach for him.Even so, I've never met anyone with his knowledge and insight on the paranormal.I've helped him write a couple of papers on different things.I may be able to help him with MeetUp.Thanks.