Paranormal Eyeball rolls

Flat Earth is one of the dumbest things ever. EVER. People who even entertain that those bucket heads may have a legitimate point should be spaced. That would at least give them a view of the spherical Earth while they learn about vacuum the hard way.

Lack of skepticism in the paranormal community also gets me. Not just SOME times, but nearly every time, a random noise has nothing to do with any entity. It's just a noise. Wind, house settling, an animal you didn't know was there, a stress movement, etc all happen all the time. You generally won't notice them, either, because your mind just pushes it to the background with the rest of the random noise out there. With all the tech in our lives filling the natural silence* of the world, people have forgotten how to catalog and identify sounds. Houses make different sounds at different times, owing to heat, humidity, and even the direction the wind blows.

That's probably tied with people who DO have a spirit in the house that makes them uncomfortable and frightened, and never try to do anything about it. Fatalism - both philosophical and practical - is an anathema to me.

*Yes, I know that silence is actually extremely rare

I'm with Debi, I am NOT.... and if I am then the powers that be better have bail money cause I'm going to space jail :p

I think one of the closest things to an eyeball roll I have is when ppl say that bigfoot is an interdeminsional being...which by the way folks, we still cant prove that inter-dem beings exist either...lol....so, just because you cant find or prove he exists, don't make up an excuse that he just disappears when you get close...lol...now im not saying I don't believe in bigfoot, only that if he is real I think he is of this world, (just really good at hiding)....any ways that would be my eye roll, well that and just about anything else that is said by the finding bigfoot crew....lol
I'm not a great fan of Bigfoot but am guilty of the inter_dem explanation.Just trying to give the BF fans a excuse for the no evidence thing.Just a nice kind of guy really, lol.But yes ,it is a big eye roller.

The flat earthers

Ghost hunters that freak out when they actually find something.

Reactions: Ronin
Several years ago Art Bell had flat earth guy on his show.We call him FEG. He was debating an astronomy Professor from Pennsylvania. The best I could figure is FEG was very skilled in the Arts of rhetoric. And he never let go.
No I'm not remote viewing anybody,but I'm pretty sure that everybody had to go take a shower after that show. It was radio gold and cringe-worthy.

The second question is , who still says a little prayer for the astronomy Professor who was being a good sport?

The flat earthers make me do a hearty belly laugh. To imagine someone really believes it. I mean, ALL the airline pilots are in on it? And we live under some giant glass bubble? Build by who? Dow Corning?

I love talking to the flat earth folks. I listen intently and love hearing their tale. All the while holding back a giggle.