Paranormal experiences since start of relationship?

mckshelbs

Reaction score
Since I've started dating my boyfriend we've been experiencing something paranormal. Things falling off walls, items being hit to the floor. And recently its been happening more often to both of us together or not, and seems like it's getting...more bold. Anybody else deal with this or have had something similar happen. Any sort of explanation would ease my mind at this point. I had a cup straight fall to the floor I turn to pick it up and it's facing up right on the counter. My boyfriend saw a coin move across the floor a few inches, both occurring days after each other.

Reactions: 7Critter
Since I've started dating my boyfriend we've been experiencing something paranormal. Things falling off walls, items being hit to the floor. And recently its been happening more often to both of us together or not, and seems like it's getting...more bold. Anybody else deal with this or have had something similar happen. Any sort of explanation would ease my mind at this point. I had a cup straight fall to the floor I turn to pick it up and it's facing up right on the counter. My boyfriend saw a coin move across the floor a few inches, both occurring days after each other.
Hi and welcome to the forum. Either of you have any psychic gifts? Are you living in a new place and are you living together?

So I wouldn't say psychic abilities I have this thing...where I get a very anxious feeling and can tell something bad is going to happen soon (the last time that happened my mom got very sick and went to the hospital) , but I never considered it psychic really. Not living anywhere new either we don't live together. And hes moved multiple times in the relationship and we've had issues everywhere it seems.

So I wouldn't say psychic abilities I have this thing...where I get a very anxious feeling and can tell something bad is going to happen soon (the last time that happened my mom got very sick and went to the hospital) , but I never considered it psychic really. Not living anywhere new either we don't live together. And hes moved multiple times in the relationship and we've had issues everywhere it seems.
Could be some degree of clairvoyance you got there. Welcome to the forum, Mckshelbs

Reactions: ozentity
This sort of thing isn't really my forte, I've always been a big skeptic, but since these situations have been getting more startling and less subtle I just want answers....or at least to hear it's happened to someone else before. And thanks for the welcomes!

This sort of thing isn't really my forte, I've always been a big skeptic, but since these situations have been getting more startling and less subtle I just want answers....or at least to hear it's happened to someone else before. And thanks for the welcomes!
Yes, this has happened many times to many people. I can't say it's "normal", but it can be "paranormal". It's possible to be caused by several things, thus we may have more questions as we go along. But that "knowing" or anxiousness you get is a pretty good sign you have a the ability to tune in to energy changes. It's also possible that the two of you together may be creating an energy that is causing some of the activity you describe. There are a lot of possibilities here.

Reactions: 7Critter
Well it initially started with us sitting on steps outside his apartment. We were just chatting on the stairs when above us on the third floor we heard running. Then it moved to the second floor. We just thought it was kids or something then it moved to first and we both jumped up when it came closer we turned to look an absolutely nothing was there. We ignored it. But as time has gone on more things keep occurring, I had an incident where I made myself food walked out the kitchen and realized i left my drink set my food down turn to go back and my coke is sitting on a desk, which I'd left in the kitchen. We both witnessed a cup forcefully knocked off a table out of nowhere. The sheer fact it had only started since I've been with him is my main point of interest. I don't believe in this stuff yet it's happening right before my eyes at this point. My boyfriend has some...weird things that happens to him. It sounds kind of dark to explain but since he was younger he'd get these deep scratches out of nowhere. on his back and chest. When i say deep it looks like something gashed him. I tried to find things on the topic but came up empty handed. When he gets very angry they appear even worse. Sometimes it's just spontaneous. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it either.

Reactions: Debi
In fact mostly what came up when i researched the scratches were "possessions" or demonic presences. But I could never find anything solid.

In fact mostly what came up when i researched the scratches were "possessions" or demonic presences. But I could never find anything solid.
Which, in fact, that is normally attributed to. I have to ask...has boyfriend been involved with a Ouija board or any kind of dark magic practices? That would be the first questions I ask him. I am not jumping to demonic possession right off the bat here, but some background would help.

Nothing like that at all he's a devoted Christian. But if he loses his temper.....he turns into something else. I've yet to see it but his family describes him turning into a demon with these gashes all over his back. Ive seen them before but apparently when he's worked up it gets way worse. I'm not trying to make him sound crazy he's very temperate with me but the scratches are some of the creepiest things I've seen before.