NHWriter

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been studying the paranormal extensively for over 20 years, and have had many experiences of my own, so I have decided to write a book on the paranormal happenings in New Hampshire.
I'm interested in hearing about the personal experiences that people have had at the haunted locations around the state.
I've scoured the internet for good articles on the subject but most seem vague at best, with only general details such as, people heard footsteps, slamming doors, whispers, etc, but nothing specific like the times, which room it was, what the people felt, etc.

If you have any stories you would like to share about your paranormal experiences in New Hampshire, please let me know.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Welcome to the forum, NH. I am not aware of any current NH peeps at the moment that are active members, but a lot of guests read here as well. Perhaps someone will have some stories for you.

Reactions: Lynne
Welcome NH! Is this your first book ?

Welcome, NHWriter, to the ParaNormalForum. I hope you meet some fellow NH paranormal enthusiasts. Meanwhile cruise around this site. There are some great stories and interesting members.