paranormal experience at home

jtfred

Reaction score
Well I'm new to this site my name is josh, and dont see a reason not to post. It's been awhile since I've done anything, and/or been in the paranormal world in general. recently my father had passed away after health issues he had encountered. So far there are two experience's since the time of his passing two, three weeks ago. The thursday of 6/2 of this month we had the viewing services at the funeral home, around 7:30ish we had just gotten home from a long day I along with two other people stayed outside to have a cigarette my back was to the road, we were having general chit chat talking about memories and how we were doing. Doing this i noticed a small rock or pebble get tossed near my feet, I looked around and up and didnt notice anything that could of done this. When I looked behind my mom's right arm I noticed a third arm go behind and disappear behind her that was dark greyish in appearence. I should note that since I was a child I've been able to see or hear thing's like shadow people, voices from beyond etc. The second experience I had happened at two in the morning 6/17/2022. The kitchen cabinet had opened and closed, of course I was alittle scared and nervous. After about five minutes, calling out hello with no response in return, I headed out of my room armed with a flashlight to investigate. Not knowing what cabinet door opened I checked all of the to see if and anything could of fallen inside them to knock the door, and checked to see the new kitten was with my mom sleeping near her on the bed. It could be the time and feeling alittle scared it happened but I couldnt find an explination to what I had heard at this late at night.

there's been someone previous to my father who had passed in the house, he/she likes to scare me by touch or grabbing my ankle.
You need to speak up and tell it to stop doing that. Honest, many times by simply setting boundaries, you can stop some of the activity. I'm going to leave you our handy dandy covers the basics thread here for some ideas if you should choose to take some action.

Welcome to the PNF Josh. Sorry to hear of your dad's passing. Our condolences to you and your family. The experiences may or may not be him trying to get your attention. Always seems times of turmoil and sadness is when activity ramps up. Those emotions can attract things to us. Being sensitive to it also acts like a beacon. We all hope to have that moment of closure, just be cautious of what is making itself known.

It does seem to be the case, I've never thought of that.
I never understood different view points of the paranormal until i came here. I have been sensitive to this stuff and now knowing what i know and what i now believe, we are 'flashing lights' to those either in need of moving on or those 'things' that are looking for the next poor soul to latch onto.

Experiences can be an eye opening and spiritual event in our lives. Knowledge is key to either protecting or knowing the difference. Can't thank everyone here enough for opening my eyes to that fact. The amount of care here blows my mind. If any advice given helps someone in times of strife, heartache, loss or even faith, then i am coming to believe we all have been drawn here for the same exact reason(s).