Paranormal caught on camera

Here is a photo of something I got on a digital camera just about 15ish years ago. No photo manipulation or editing. Not a lense flare or string. Nothing like this on any other pics so not a smudge. There was nothing between me and the subject (which sadly is blurred) no reflective surfaces on the area. I have no idea what I captured. What are your speculations?

Commercially available digital cameras were still kind of new back in the early 2000s. Maybe Duke will identify it as a camera artifact.

Commercially available digital cameras were still kind of new back in the early 2000s. Maybe Duke will identify it as a camera artifact.
This was about 2003z if it's a defect, I've never seen anything like it

This was about 2003z if it's a defect, I've never seen anything like it

Hey NightShayde, did the camera have a strap which might have accidentally swung into the frame? Or do you recall if you happen to be wearing a dangling piece of jewelry or hair/head band.

Hey NightShayde, did the camera have a strap which might have accidentally swung into the frame? Or do you recall if you happen to be wearing a dangling piece of jewelry or hair/head band.
There was a strap, but I'm super OCD about dropping things so it was on my wrist. No headband or jewelry,

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Of course, if it's possibly paranormal, there are a LOT of people who haven't seen anything like that either NightShayde.

Thanks for bantering with me about those other mundane possibilities.

That's one of the most bizarre photos I've ever seen. To me it has four separate elements. The first are the series of blue triangular/arrowhead shaped images. Those could be reflections, but that would probably require some multifaceted surface to reflect off of and a light source. The second is the eel-like appendage that looks to be solid, or at least opaque. Then there are the whitish lines, also opaque, that appear to outline the eel-like appendage. Note the bottom one, while matching the lower shape of the eel, is seemingly lagging/displaced down and to the left. Lastly, are the real people/objects we know were in the room. The photo looks to have been snapped with the camera in motion, and without a flash.

I would recommend sending the image to Dr Bruce Maccabee. Based on his C2C interview this past weekend, he does look and comment on images sent to him. His website is Dr. Bruce Maccabee UFO Research Website, and there is a "contact" feature, although I don't see a way to include attachments. Maybe send him a message first through the website asking if he would look at the photo, then if he responds follow his direction on getting the image to him.

That's one of the most bizarre photos I've ever seen. To me it has four separate elements. The first are the series of blue triangular/arrowhead shaped images. Those could be reflections, but that would probably require some multifaceted surface to reflect off of and a light source. The second is the eel-like appendage that looks to be solid, or at least opaque. Then there are the whitish lines, also opaque, that appear to outline the eel-like appendage. Note the bottom one, while matching the lower shape of the eel, is seemingly lagging/displaced down and to the left. Lastly, are the real people/objects we know were in the room. The photo looks to have been snapped with the camera in motion, and without a flash.

I would recommend sending the image to Dr Bruce Maccabee. Based on his C2C interview this past weekend, he does look and comment on images sent to him. His website is Dr. Bruce Maccabee UFO Research Website, and there is a "contact" feature, although I don't see a way to include attachments. Maybe send him a message first through the website asking if he would look at the photo, then if he responds follow his direction on getting the image to him.
Excellent suggestion, Duke.