Paranormal caught on camera

NightShayde

Reaction score
Here is a photo of something I got on a digital camera just about 15ish years ago. No photo manipulation or editing. Not a lense flare or string. Nothing like this on any other pics so not a smudge. There was nothing between me and the subject (which sadly is blurred) no reflective surfaces on the area. I have no idea what I captured. What are your speculations?

Attachments

• IMG_9013.JPG
    IMG_9013.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 339
Reactions: ozentity and Duke
What is the object sitting on the round platform/furniture in the lower left hand corner that the light soruce appears to be coming from? Was a TV on in the room? Anything with an infrared sensor nearby?

Never seen anything like it.Is the person still alive?

What is the object sitting on the round platform/furniture in the lower left hand corner that the light soruce appears to be coming from? Was a TV on in the room? Anything with an infrared sensor nearby?
The object on the platform is a beer can, a pack of cigarettes, a lamp, and a knick-knack box. there is a TV, but it is being the blurry girl in the middle of the room, she is standing in front of it. the only thing with inferred would be the video game controllers and the TV remote, but both were off.

Never seen anything like it.Is the person still alive?
The guy is still alive, lost touch with the girl, but she was alive 5 years ago. One of the roommates at that apartment had a heart attack around 5 years after this picture was taken, I don't remember if he was in the room or not when the photo was taken.

The guy is still alive, lost touch with the girl, but she was alive 5 years ago. One of the roommates at that apartment had a heart attack around 5 years after this picture was taken, I don't remember if he was in the room or not when the photo was taken.
Part of the apparition almost looks like a face,I'm not into photography but it looks like no pictures of spirits I've seen faked or not.Its very interesting.If its paranormal it could be almost anything.

Reactions: NightShayde
I always thought that it looked a bit like a face to the side, like they are swimming though air almost. I promise it's not faked, but then again, I'm just a random Internet person.... either way, i agree. It's like nothing else I've really seen on other paranormal film...I really wish I knew more about it.

Reactions: ozentity
Besides the two white “lines”, I find the blue “triangles” even more interesting. Seems magically delicious!

Attachments

• 90E6995E-030A-4969-A51A-791B76D7BB19.jpeg
    90E6995E-030A-4969-A51A-791B76D7BB19.jpeg
    135 KB · Views: 261