paranormal author

stuart3009

Reaction score
can anyone help im after a author called chris or christopher huff he wrote some books to do with paranormal in ww2 airfields as he filmed a video back in 2019. and he did some EVP and a name came through and ive got a connection to that name he was a ww2 pilot i think i know who the name came through is

can anyone help im after a author called chris or christopher huff he wrote some books to do with paranormal in ww2 airfields as he filmed a video back in 2019. and he did some EVP and a name came through and ive got a connection to that name he was a ww2 pilot i think i know who the name came through is
I've read at least one of his books, and may have heard him on a radio show or podcast.

Here is his author page on Amazon, it identifies both his publisher and three different paranormal groups he belongs to. All four have websites with a "contact us" option. Your best bet is to send emails to all of them, asking if they would be kind enough to forward your email to him and hope he gets back to you.

I've used this approach successfully in the past. It's a good idea to explain briefly why you are seeking to contact him.

Best of luck.

Screenshot_20220904-134826_Chrome.jpg

what it is he did an EVP in a ww2 watch tower in an airfield called raf culmhead which i research and a name called JACK came out and one of my jobs is to resserch pilots and crashes well a pilot called jack woodey went mia during a mission and never came back so im wondering if this is jack

Reactions: Selectric and Duke
what it is he did an EVP in a ww2 watch tower in an airfield called raf culmhead which i research and a name called JACK came out and one of my jobs is to resserch pilots and crashes well a pilot called jack woodey went mia during a mission and never came back so im wondering if this is jack
Was Woodey RAF or FAA?

RAF, i could have the wrong jack ive been through all pilots that were mia or based and thats the only jack
In the US at least, "Jack" is often a nickname for "John."