Paranormal and True Crime Tales

Brody

Reaction score
I read up on true crime, bigfoot, UFOs and such all the time and when a story particularly clicks for me, I delve deeper into it and write up my own articles on these strange cases:

Gacy:
culturecrossfire.com/etc/unsolved-mysteries-and-scary-stuff-john-wayne-gacy/#.VWrbf89Viko I wrote this article to highlight how the police ignored evidence of a second person aiding Gacy in the serial killings he commited, how Gacy had other victims buried elsewhere - evidence of which the police again ignored and finally some supernatural happenings that occurred around this case.

Dennis Dupree and Tony Alamo:
culturecrossfire.com/etc/the-best-of-unsolved-mysteries-solved-cases/#.VWrba89Viko A look at the horrible murder committed by Dennis Dupree which inspired a Hollywood horror movie, plus I cover the sinister minister Tony Alamo's decent into grave robbing, slave labor, cult leadership and kiddie peddling.

JFK: I wrote three articles on JFK regarding the evidence that Oswald was working for the CIA, that Oswald had a double, trained hit men who were in Dallas the day JFK was shot, the cover up that went on after JFK was shot and more.
culturecrossfire.com/etc/unsolved-mysteries-and-scary-stuff-jfk-zapruder-and-the-tramp-whom-shot-him/#.VWrbWM9Viko
culturecrossfire.com/etc/unsolved-mysteries-and-scary-stuff-the-jfk-assassination-the-two-oswald-theory/#.VWrbXc9Viko
culturecrossfire.com/etc/unsolved-mysteries-and-scary-stuff-the-jfk-conspiracy-autopsy-anomalies/#.VWrbYs9Viko

Donald Kemp:
culturecrossfire.com/etc/unsolved-mysteries-and-scary-stuff-donald-kemps-strange-death/#.VWrbcs9Viko Kemp was an Abe Lincoln researcher who died under mysterious causes. This case involves robbery, kidnapping, ghosts and even UFOs.

Tina Resch:
culturecrossfire.com/etc/unsolved-mysteries-and-scary-stuff-tina-resch/#.VWrbfM9Viko A sad tale about an abused girl who develops telekinetic powers before winding up as a national sensation. She then went down the wrong tracks and ended up in jail for a murder she did not commit.

Gen. MacArthur
culturecrossfire.com/etc/unsolved-mysteries-and-scary-stuff-the-disappearance-of-gen-douglas-macarthurs-son/#.VWrbic9Viko I dive into MacArthur's controversial military background before covering the disappearance of his only son.

Sodder Kids:
culturecrossfire.com/etc/unsolved-mysteries-and-scary-stuff-where-are-the-sodder-children/#.VWrbi89Viko My most popular article, where I cover the strange case of the Sodder children who disappeared after a mysterious house fire.

EAR:
culturecrossfire.com/etc/unsolved-mysteries-and-scary-stuff-the-east-area-rapist/#.VWrbgc9Viko I took a lot of info from "Sudden Terror" and wrote out the tale of the East Area Rapist

Joan Gray Croft and Tara Calico
http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/unsolved-mysteries-and-scary-stuff-tara-calico-and-joan-gay-croft/
Two very different tales of girls gone missing. One with a child who was kidnapped during a tornado, and the other being a probable murder with some frightening evidence.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi