Paranormal activity in the work place.......

Hey Wands,
I used the barrowing techniqe last night however not for protection.......
I was rather upset with my 12 year old about some missing homework. I was very frustrated....so much so that I had to take a walk to calm myself.
I started to meditate and the word "barrowing" was beamed to me by my guides. lol
We have three medium tress that form a triangle in our front walk area. I pushed my energy through my feet to connect with the Earth and at the same time I visualized the energy from the roots of the trees being pulled up into my feet where it met my crown chakra energy and made the figure eight around my heart and heart chakra.
I feel that I choose the trees to barrow energy from because I needed to feel "rooted and stable" so I could calm down.
Um wow! I experienced something i have never experienced before in meditaion. Usually I close my eyes to meditate but this time i didnt. I instead focused on the tree at the top of the triangle.
I started to see a kind of "fog" settling over my vision...i could see fine......it was just a bit cloudy. Im not sure why....who knows?? lol
Connecting with those trees was really beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing this technique...i think i will use it often.
Also, a bit of an update on the paranormal issues at work. So far the protections that i set up at my desk are holding and it feels much better.
As for the rest of the building...not sure yet but it definatly feels better in my office.
Wow great news! I love to hear when advice works. Glad your work space is peaceful now.

Reactions: Aces and Charleh