Parallels between viruses and evil spirits

There is much that is true there. I have felt this connection ever since the pandemic started; that it is a twofold thing, and that we must not give into negativity just because it is happening all around us. We take vitamins, use masks, gloves and sanitizer for the body, but often forget "vitamins" and such, for the soul!

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
There is much that is true there. I have felt this connection ever since the pandemic started; that it is a twofold thing, and that we must not give into negativity just because it is happening all around us. We take vitamins, use masks, gloves and sanitizer for the body, but often forget "vitamins" and such, for the soul!
Very well put, Garnet.

Now, this is very much a religious based thread. Those who do not wish to participate in it, please pass on by. But here is more on the topic that is Bible related.

'Four Horsemen are ACTIVE’ Bible scholars claim Book of Revelation seals broken

I think humans are behind the creation of this virus. The demons are no doubt influencing those behind this. The similarities were not lost on me but I think they are two diff things. Analogies are always thought provoking.

I think humans are behind the creation of this virus. The demons are no doubt influencing those behind this. The similarities were not lost on me but I think they are two diff things. Analogies are always thought provoking.
And, no doubt the demons are feeding off of all the fear.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi