Mollysaskia

Reaction score
Hi everyone, new member here!

Yesterday, I bought a vintage panda bear toy from a local charity shop. He has a music box inside of him but unfortunately somebody stole the key whilst he was on display in store.

Anyway, all is good, I brought him home last night and sewed his leg shut as he had a torn seam. I sat him on the bed this morning and he sat there all day whilst I was at work.

I got home half an hour ago, and the cat came into the bedroom as he usually does, he climbed onto the windowsill to watch the rain outside, then immediately looked over to my panda, jumped down onto the bed and crept over to sniff at him.

He never usually cares about anything like this so I was surprised to see him checking out my bear! So I whipped my phone out and took two photos of him with the bear.

Just now, I looked at the photos and noticed an orb-like thing on the first one, and in the second one the cat is looking at where it was in the first photo.

Is this actually an orb, or just something ordinary? I did think it could just be a camera flare from the sun but it’s 5pm here in the U.K. and very grey and rainy.

What do you think?!

Attachments

• B7E40FD6-1385-4F89-A3F3-A0A67D9C731E.jpeg
    B7E40FD6-1385-4F89-A3F3-A0A67D9C731E.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 204
  • 44456958-32DB-4EE6-8447-D086E0C99341.jpeg
    44456958-32DB-4EE6-8447-D086E0C99341.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 215
Welcome to the Forum!

First, that is an adorable cat. OK, the orb....it my simply be dust. Many orbs are. It is very hard to tell on orbs what they are, so I would wait and see if you have any other activity pop up before looking at the bear with suspicion. Have you had other paranormal activity before in your home?

Welcome to the Forum!

First, that is an adorable cat. OK, the orb....it my simply be dust. Many orbs are. It is very hard to tell on orbs what they are, so I would wait and see if you have any other activity pop up before looking at the bear with suspicion. Have you had other paranormal activity before in your home?
Thanks!

I did think possibly dust, just a weird coincidence that it happened as he was over at the bear!

Paranormal stuff seems to happen wherever I go, I attract it. We had an episode of lights flickering and bulbs bursting around a year ago here at my boyfriend’s house, and at my house all sorts goes on!

Reactions: Debi
Thanks!

I did think possibly dust, just a weird coincidence that it happened as he was over at the bear!

Paranormal stuff seems to happen wherever I go, I attract it. We had an episode of lights flickering and bulbs bursting around a year ago here at my boyfriend’s house, and at my house all sorts goes on!
We'd enjoy hearing of your experiences. Do feel free to share more anytime!

Hi, I agree with Debi that this is most likely dust. With orbs, they have to move in a way as not to be dust and also sometimes they glow or have faces In them. It’s hard to tell from a still shot that has no unusual features. However your gut feelings about this come into play too. Only you can determine what it really is.