Pampered Pets

I like the vet's comment - aren't most humans an alien invasive species?

How much harm have we done to the entire planet as a result?

I don't think we should be that worried about domestic cats but maybe we should take a closer look at ourselves... ;ss

I like the vet's comment - aren't most humans an alien invasive species?

How much harm have we done to the entire planet as a result?

I don't think we should be that worried about domestic cats but maybe we should take a closer look at ourselves... ;ss
My thoughts exactly! And if people would be responsible with getting feral cats neutered or spayed, there wouldn't be so many on the streets. I agree with Debi too; definitely a cat hater. I shudder to think what the cat hater has in mind for cats.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: RoseRed
I have a cat and a dog. The cat is spoiled, needs a treat almost every time she eats. The dog is still puppy like and steals things to chew that are not hers. She has a basket full of shredded dog toys and bones. I have to leave her in a crate sometimes and either giver her a new bone or one of those dog toys that you put treats in to keep them busy. She is part husky and talks to me when I get home. A lot of my day does revolve around them. My aunt moved in with me in January and she does not like dogs but over the months my dog has won her over. The cat takes turns sleeping in her room one night and in mine the next.