Pain Between Brows, Sudden Images

Galexy

Reaction score
Last night, I listened to my favorite band, and I felt these emotions come over me, very intense and overwhelming. At first the music was so wonderful and pleasing to me that I almost felt high. But then, I'm not sure why, but I got this pain between my brows and then I started seeing these frightening images in my head. This one man with an insect-like mouth, very angry and open wide. Then another man, with razor sharp teeth and his mouth also open unnaturally wide. Another man in a doorway with a top hat and rabbit-like ears, blood dripping down his chin. And then one odd little man with HUGE eyes and a very small forehead. At first I was overwhelmed and a bit scared by all of these images popping into my head so suddenly and unexpectedly but then I reminded myself that all you need is love. I smiled and I went on to enjoy my music and then I meditated a bit before falling asleep. Everything was fine then. It was really weird though. I almost feel as if there are a lot of hidden messages in this band I love and that they are trying to trigger certain thoughts or create certain vibes in people. Is all media evil? What do you think about all of this? Is it related to the third eye?

Reactions: Charleh
There could be a lot of possibilities here. Perhaps you actually fell asleep but were lucid dreaming. You could have been out of body on the lower astral plane. It could be a neg entity attached to the music. It could be a neg entity just getting in your head and giving you a scary dream. It might be nothing other than your active imagination working out something going on in your life. I guess I’d go with what does your gut tell you? You seem to have strong knowing about things. You seemed to know how to handle it and you had no ill effects so I’d say good job! I’ll tuck your words away Incase this ever happens to me. Thanks for sharing.