Pack of Poodles and owner bite and attack woman

Any dog i have ever had an 'issue' with on a job were those. Put a pack of them together with a nutty owner, that just sets up a recipe for absolute mayhem.

I am suspicious of the whole story since the woman that was attacked did not make a police report. I would think she would want medical bills paid and to put a stop to future attacks. I think this may have been a click bait story or it was not as bad as described.

We had a dog problem for a little while. I highly recommend a 9 iron for a walking stick. It takes almost no time at all to adjust and retrain a dog that wants to be aggressive if you will just apply the 9 iron to him. I can now walk in peace and the dogs RUN when they see me coming. It will also work if some ignorant dog owner wants to come out and try to make an ass out of himself. I love dogs and have several. I keep them on my property AND they are friendly. I don't want or need a mean dog. I can cover that for myself. I just want them to let me know that we have uninvited guests.

Your dogs know if guests are invited or not?
They sense it if you don't want certain people there. Of course, we had a person come to our house and decided to invite themselves in without one of us to do so. Our dog heard them long before we did and went after the poor person.

I live on three acres outside of a tiny town (about 500) in the woods. Most of the people that come to visit, my dogs are well acquainted with them. There is actually no reason for a stranger to come to my door and if they do they will get barked at. It is about a hundred yards from my gate to my house so I don't get any salesman-type visits or even Jehova Witness visits. Anyone that comes to my door knows me and my dogs know them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne and Selectric