Ozark Fae Folk / Little People Encounters & Sightings

Snowblind

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am looking for people that have personally had encounters or sightings of Fae Folk / Little People specifically in the Ozarks. Have you had an encounter? If so please tell me about it. Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma and surrounding states. You can message me on here or respond to this thread. We may feature your story in an upcoming documentary. If you would rather talk in private about this tell me and I will give you my email address. We are also looking for advisers in this, we are looking to learn all we can about interacting with this phenomenon and are looking for help learning how to protect ourselves and interact with that world in a safe way without interfering with it.

Thanks
Snowblind

Added Info:
After messaging with Debi I decided to take her advice and add a little more detail!

Who I am and who is working with me: (my message to her about me)
"My name is Jason Kupzyk. I host a podcast called The Ectoplasm Show. Been doing that for 3 and a half years I am the founder and lead organizer of The Kansas City Paranormal Conference. This is our 7th year. My cohost on The Ectoplasm Show is Josh Heard he is a documentary film maker and author. Written 4 books I think and 8 to 12 films I think. My other partner in this film endeavor is Brandon Callahan, he has written 2 books and has spoken at my conference the last few years. We are looking for real stories from real people in that area. I'm just looking for ways to connect with those people."

I completely understand the need for openness. We wouldn't use someones story without full written consent and we wouldn't ever try to push someone to participate if they do not want to or try to contact someone outside the forum without consent from that person. Every story helps in our journy to seeking this out!

I look forward in participating in this forum as I have had a love for the "paranormal" going back to my early childhood!

Jason

Attachments

• 636543747073731924-ozarks-map.jpg
    636543747073731924-ozarks-map.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
Snowblind, I'll need some further info from you. Sending you a PM.

Members, Snowblind and I have talked and I have vetted him. You can safely speak to him if you wish.

Reactions: Lynne