Oz woman wakes from surgery with Irish accent

I've heard of things like this before.

My wife lived in the deep south for 27 years before returning to Utah. She has mostly lost her acquired southern twang, but slips back into it on occasion, completely unconsciously.

part of my family is Italian. When I was a smaller version Granny spoke Italian to me and I spoke it back up till about three . Of course I spoke english also. When I went to Italy later in life in my teens I could understand what they were talking about but could only speak a few words and when that happened I sounded like a typical tourist. Even today I can understand a lot of it but ask me to form a sentence and its not happening.

It is mind boggling to me how someone can have this when they have no prior knowledge of the language. Is this evidence of soul memory from another lifetime? Is she picking up someone else’s frequency ? Science doesn’t really have an answer for how this can happen!

It is mind boggling to me how someone can have this when they have no prior knowledge of the language. Is this evidence of soul memory from another lifetime? Is she picking up someone else’s frequency ? Science doesn’t really have an answer for how this can happen!
reincarnation seems real to me. Irish accent is different than Gaelic which is an endangered language. If she spoke Gaelic then Id really wonder but if she sounds like the old commercials for lucky charms then ................. you know what i mean

reincarnation seems real to me. Irish accent is different than Gaelic which is an endangered language. If she spoke Gaelic then Id really wonder but if she sounds like the old commercials for lucky charms then ................. you know what i mean
Yes i get your point. I have also heard of people speaking a different language too! How could that happen. This is a clue to the nature of consciousness. Our realm of knowledge may be seated someplace other than our physical brain.

part of my family is Italian. When I was a smaller version Granny spoke Italian to me and I spoke it back up till about three . Of course I spoke english also. When I went to Italy later in life in my teens I could understand what they were talking about but could only speak a few words and when that happened I sounded like a typical tourist. Even today I can understand a lot of it but ask me to form a sentence and its not happening.
That's interesting, I know a lady who could speak Czech with her grandfather even though she was raised speaking English, she also lost the ability at 3. Sort of like some genetic knowing.

At least the news media covers alt news like this. Or we would never hear about these true but rare language/speach dialect changes.

MK IV ∆=⚾

Reactions: Debi and ozentity