OZ redone

Hey you know what, this is really funny if we play it like the studio had to pick a replacement for a role at the very last minute! ;P. Then all the other actors are the same from the original movie except for the replacement.
LOL I do believe you are doing expert level thread here. Mr. Martini is taking this to where no one has gone before....

Hey you know what, this is really funny if we play it like the studio had to pick a replacement for a role at the very last minute! ;P. Then all the other actors are the same from the original movie except for the replacement.
Then it’s a hoot with Shatner and his shocked look when caught behind the curtain. Khhhhaaaaaannnnn!

Cool pic w/ Spock. Where was that taken ?
Some random car show in San Diego. Nimoy was the talent to attract people.

Funny thing Paint, the two in uniforms were not with Nimoy. They were fans waiting to meet him. I asked them to crowd in for the obvious Trek-ness.

Both were students at SDSU and they invited me to join their on campus.T.R.E.K Association. Paramount credited our club with triggering a letter writing campaign which was large enough to prompt Paramount to make the first two Trek movies. I think that is still noted on the Wiki page.