Owl like creature report

Discussion in 'Cryptids and Creatures' started by Debi, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

I can’t tell you what it was that I saw that day but I can describe it. I lived in Skykomish, Wa for a couple years and had a big curiosity in Sasquatch. I’ve had a couple experiences in that field but this was different.

Out for a walk with my dog one afternoon and turned to see something watching us from behind an embankment. It looked as if it was trying to look like a tree stump...in fact it did at first. I stopped and stared at this thing for a good 30 seconds with my glasses on. It had owl type features, it was huge though. The head of it that was sticking up from behind this embankment was the size of a large old growth tree stump. I was close to this thing about 20 feet away and I could see it’s eyes were closed but squinting to see me and they almost looked sloth like. It had designs that were a cross between bark lines and owl pattern lines. I felt no fear at all. I was looking at it and said 'what the hell is that' out loud. My dog didn’t notice it. After a-bit I looked down and stepped forward to actually get a better look not feeling any threat. When I looked back up it was gone. I stood there for a minute, then got a little spooked and went back home.

I went back to that spot and would stand there every day looking for a whatever it might’ve been I saw that day. I went behind the embankment one time and sized it up to be about 6ft tall so whatever I saw was about 71/2-8ft tall I estimate. A lot of super loud deep owl calls around the area. A lot of Sasquatch. I believe there are other undocumented creatures as well. I have some photos of a few odd things but did not have my camera on me that day. Mike

2. Child of God

Child of God
    Expand Collapse

7 1/2 - 8 ft. owl...wow! That would be something to see.

Lynne likes this.
  3. Hiya

Hiya
    Expand Collapse
    Deactivated Account

Deb - sounds like you've been spotted out that way! ;)

Paintman and Lynne like this.
  4. Paintman

Paintman
    Expand Collapse
    Go Go White Sox !
    Tier-1 Mod

And this is documented proof of a rare Bob Bain sighting, this far north in the list of topics.:)

Lynne likes this.