Over Waverly Ohio

Two things that have crossed my mind when listening to the supposed UFO experts. Many claim the things are driven by greys as a sort of slave species that does the chores of the ones too good to get their hands dirty. Well why isnt anyone interested in who made the thing? Those little guys with spindly arms arent strong enough to manufacture a interdimensional grade craft IMO. They are made somewhere, by someone. My guess is they need strong types to make them. Maybe the abduction of people if their society has degraded. Kind of like ours. We are getting overweight and sickly while the workers are staying strong and thriving. Just a thought. Second question. If these things are so smart and important why arent more people helped by them? I know there are cases where the occupants help a person but arent they few and far between? It seems like thes things are on a mission of their own which may or may not be in our best interest.Lynn Buchanan is the real deal in RV fact vs fantasy, This interview with Lynn by Linda Moulton Howe starts at 13 minute mark. Listen if you want to be amazed and concerned. He states in interviews that between now and 2050 earth will return to agrarian ways and cities will be gone. It all has to do with these objects and our future I guess. They arent going away.All of Lindas program is interesting IMO.