Over South Africa

Could this be a blimp ? It sure looks like a UFO.

I'm fairly confident we're looking at a solar balloon sailing along at the mercy of the wind. Watch (and listen to) the video all the way through. It's obviously a very windy day, you can hear it blowing and see the "object" is being spun and pushed around by the wind. Sunny day in the early spring (SA is in the southern hemisphere) is perfect solar balloon whether.

Here's a YouTube video showing a solar balloon claiming to be a solar balloon:

Reactions: ozentity
Once, I actually did see what this person is claiming to have seen. It was back in 1980, a bright sunny day with some clouds overhead. I was standing near a park with a group of friends and happened to look up. There was this slim, metallic looking thing with a silvery color, flying overhead. It made no sound. I was puzzled, because I thought at first that I was seeing an airplane, with the wings obscured by clouds. Then I realized that it looked like an airplane with no wings, or windows either. It appeared briefly, then went into the clouds, reappeared, still flying steadily. I started to call attention to it, but it had already vanished from sight.

That shape in the video looked fatter than the shape that I saw; I think Duke is correct about what this person has filmed.

Reactions: Lynne
I'm fairly confident we're looking at a solar balloon sailing along at the mercy of the wind. Watch (and listen to) the video all the way through. It's obviously a very windy day, you can hear it blowing and see the "object" is being spun and pushed around by the wind. Sunny day in the early spring (SA is in the southern hemisphere) is perfect solar balloon whether.

Here's a YouTube video showing a solar balloon claiming to be a solar balloon:
I think you debunked this one.

Reactions: garnetsilver