Over Siberia

Too bad there isn't more information about this video, such as date/time it was taken. It's claimed the "object" hovered for 30 minutes then "disappeared." So did the lights fade out until gone, go out as if someone flipped a switch, or fly away in the blink of an eye? No mention of sound.

The overall configuration is about what one would expect to see from landing lights from a fixed wing a/c. I checked, there is an airport in Noyabrsk. averages about six scheduled arrivals per day, but none near dawn or dusk. (Of course the video could have been taken in the dead of winter when the sun rises late, sets early.) Besides if the object did hover, as in remained motionless in the same place, for thirty minutes, that nixes the landing lights idea, especially considering the offset nature of the object relative to the location of the video. Doesn't look like a helicopter.

The halo effect of the lights is confusing. There doesn't appear to be fog or mist in the video to create such an image, so is the effect produced by the extreme brightness of the two prominent lights and the camera's ability to focus as a result? The halo seems too localized.

I wonder if it could be CGI?

Too bad there isn't more information about this video, such as date/time it was taken. It's claimed the "object" hovered for 30 minutes then "disappeared." So did the light fade out until gone, go out as if someone flipped a switch, or fly away in the blink of an eye? No mention of sound.

The overall configuration is about what one would expect to see from landing lights from a fixed wing a/c. I checked, there is an airport in Noyabrsk. averages about six scheduled arrivals per day, but none near dawn or dusk. (Of course the video could have been taken in the dead of winter when the sun rises late, sets early.) Besides if the object did hover, as in remained motionless in the same place, for thirty minutes, that nixes the landing lights idea, especially considering the offset nature of the object relative to the location of the video. Doesn't look like a helicopter.

The halo effect of the lights is confusing. There doesn't appear to be fog or mist in the video to create such an image, so is the effect produced by the extreme brightness of the two prominent lights and the camera's ability to focus as a result? The halo seems too localized.

I wonder if it could be CGI?
Or is it a real UFO? ;bg3
I was thinking this is Siberia …who would be out hoaxing, but CGI is always possible in every recent case it seems.

Reactions: Debi