Over Las Cruces

looks like leo minor to me might even be part of leo or ursa major one of the legs

Last edited:
looks like leo minor to me might even be part of leo or ursa major one of the legs
I'm more inclined to believe they're Chinese lanterns launched from the same location/weather patterns at preset intervals over finite period of time. The audio and the commentary provided don't seen to sync up with what we see.
The article claims the light went out, then seemed to relight again. The upmost light on the right side does go out , but stays out. That's because it was the first launched and therefore has the longer burn time (relative to the other two) of the three since it burns out. If the camera was trained on the other two, they would have extinguished much like the first.

Reactions: DiggerDawg
I'm more inclined to believe they're Chinese lanterns launched from the same location/weather patterns at preset intervals over finite period of time. The audio and the commentary provided don't seen to sync up with what we see.
The article claims the light went out, then seemed to relight again. The upmost light on the right side does go out , but stays out. That's because it was the first launched and therefore has the longer burn time (relative to the other two) of the three since it burns out. If the camera was trained on the other row, they would have extinguished much like the first.

RT
I agree. I thought the same.

The article claims the light went out, then seemed to relight again. The upmost light on the right side does go out , but stays out. That's because it was the first launched and therefore has the longer burn time (relative to the other two) of the three since it burns out. If the camera was trained on the other two, they would have extinguished much like the first.
Thats hilarious did not even know there was a vid seen the pic read a few lines backed out :tearsofjoy: wow they where moving and they where lights in the sky and not knowing what they are makes them a ufo, strange how vid ends stops abruptly like it was cut lost interest when i saw pic first time lost more interest after vid .

Reactions: Lynne