Over Easy

Over hard, hard boiled, or scrambled. As someone else posted, I like my scrambled eggs with stuff in it.

This is in fact a common inside jokes with my friends ...whatever dinner is left over from Friday or Saturday becomes fodder for my Sunday morning eggs. We scramble just about any kind of vegetable, starch, or protein matter - my favorite is left over Greek, Indian, or Mexican food. Then we add an appropriate side of themed bread like tortillas or pita. I especially enjoy those instances when we have leftover sauces. This is kind of my way of making small amounts of leftovers stretch to become the basis for just one final meal.

Last edited:
I didn't know that anybody would ask how I'd like my eggs done until I got to the US, I had no clue how to answer when asked.

I just said cooked.
That's a grim future you come from...

Oh, and over easy.

Reactions: Debi
I didn't know that anybody would ask how I'd like my eggs done until I got to the US, I had no clue how to answer when asked.

I just said cooked.
That’s hysterical Tony.

I like over easy or poached.

Reactions: Donna K.
Over hard, hard boiled, or scrambled. As someone else posted, I like my scrambled eggs with stuff in it.

This is in fact a common inside jokes with my friends ...whatever dinner is left over from Friday or Saturday becomes fodder for my Sunday morning eggs. We scramble just about any kind of vegetable, starch, or protein matter - my favorite is left over Greek, Indian, or Mexican food. Then we add an appropriate side of themed bread like tortillas or pita. I especially enjoy those instances when we have leftover sauces. This is kind of my way of making small amounts of leftovers stretch to become the basis for just one final meal.
I do the same thing! Everything can go in the scrambled eggs lol.

Reactions: Donna K.