Over Easy

I love them scrambled with cheese, soft boiled, and poached. The occasional fried is OK, but I prefer the first options. Now, in salads, it's hard boiled and I like them crumbled for that!

I mostly prefer scrambled, but also like them over easy (but firm) as long as there are home fries to soak up the yolk. I also like hard boiled, poached over cream of rice,, and in omelette form. Yesterday I scrambled them with sun dried tomatoes and feta cheese and served them in a wrap. Delicious!

I mostly prefer scrambled, but also like them over easy (but firm) as long as there are home fries to soak up the yolk. I also like hard boiled, poached over cream of rice,, and in omelette form. Yesterday I scrambled them with sun dried tomatoes and feta cheese and served them in a wrap. Delicious!
Oh! I have feta in the fridge. May have to try that recipe!

My family is garlic crazy...I have garlic in every form you can find. Minced, crushed, diced, fresh, powder, salt.....lol
And that's why mosquitoes and Dracula don't bite me.
I like fried egg sandwiches on toasted white bread. Add a little bit of pepper and onion.
And omelettes. When the pasta sauce gets made I dice up some green pepper, onions and mushrooms. And for four days you have a quick and easy omelette bar.:)
Crumbled hard boiled eggs in the power salads:D
Go eggs !

Go eggs !

yes!!

584971.png

I used to have chocolate milk with my eggs but now i have chocolate whey protein it helped with my wanting to get to 180 this summer although I didn't get there yet it helped considering I got one tooth knocked out and another one loosened I since yanked that loose one out I can eat again but I have grown a custom to the whey protein in replacement for Hershey syrup well I kind of use both now.