Over Denver

My first thought was are they near the Denver airport ? They look like planes. There wasn’t any odd movements. However the later part of the video showed what appeared to be a light changing shape. So I have no idea. Maybe it was a UFO. I will wait to hear what Dukes take on it is.

My first thought was are they near the Denver airport ? They look like planes. There wasn’t any odd movements. However the later part of the video showed what appeared to be a light changing shape. So I have no idea. Maybe it was a UFO. I will wait to hear what Dukes take on it is.
The first thing to note is the video was taken through a screen, like in a window or door. You can see when the camera is trying to auto focus, the screen is obvious. It's shooting through the screen that's creating the unusual starburst effect.

Good eye Lynne, I also think we're looking at a/c coming into land. I also think this was a terrible job of acting on the part of the witnesses. Talk about hamming it up!

Reactions: Lynne
The first thing to note is the video was taken through a screen, like in a window or door. You can see when the camera is trying to auto focus, the screen is obvious. It's shooting through the screen that's creating the unusual starburst effect.

Good eye Lynne, I also think we're looking at a/c coming into land. I also think this was a terrible job of acting on the part of the witnesses. Talk about hamming it up!
I am learning from you to have a more skeptical eye.