Over Beirut

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
First thought is drones. It would be interesting to see what, if anything, was going on between Israel and Hezbollah at the time the video was taken.
Could drones stay that still in the sky and stay in that formation ? The witness said he could see “someone” hanging out of one! An odd statement.
Now there’s bombing going on over there.

Could drones stay that still in the sky and stay in that formation ? The witness said he could see “someone” hanging out of one! An odd statement.
Now there’s bombing going on over there.

Easily. If the dozens of drones in this video can maneuver in formations to create the images they form, keeping three of them in a static formation would be simple.

Reactions: Lynne

Easily. If the dozens of drones in this video can maneuver in formations to create the images they form, keeping three of them in a static formation would be simple.
That is UNBELIEVABLE!!!! How on earth did they do that!! I honestly don’t know what to think when I see these pics and videos of supposid UFOS anymore.

That is UNBELIEVABLE!!!! How on earth did they do that!! I honestly don’t know what to think when I see these pics and videos of supposid UFOS anymore.

This explains it better than I could.

This explains it better than I could.
A very good article. The programming is hard for me to grasp but I get the idea. Amazing technology. That was 6 years ago, I bet they can do even more. My first thought was this could replace fireworks. They mentioned this possibility in the article. Maybe if the cost comes in line with fire works this will happen. The things the human mind has created is beyond my understanding.