Out of body experience, a message?

StumbleInc

Reaction score
Maybe a little over a year ago, I had an out of body experience, where I saw egyptian gods or egyptian creatures of sorts. It was very frightening, because they were throwing snakes at me. Also they were showing me some cards and were trying to communicate something about cards, and I didn’t understand much. But I think they were trying to warn me about acting in the right manner about something difficult I was about to go through. I had many things reminding me of that experience, but I don’t know if I can learn anything through it

Reactions: garnetsilver
was this a near death experience or just some seemingly random OBE?
what were some of the symbols and creatures you remember? maybe there's some weight to what you experienced.

welcome to the forum, Stumble.

Well many believe that snakes are a symbol of ancient knowledge and transformation. It seems like they might have been trying to give you transforming information. Were you going through any life or spiritual transformations at the time ? Do you remember what cards they showed you. Were they playing cards or tarot ? Something to think about. What does your gut instinct tell you?

Welcome to the forum.

Yes, welcome to the forum! Your dream sounds very interesting, and is loaded with symbols. Can you remember more?

Reactions: Lynne