Our Role?

No. where do you get that from? Empaths are the biggest asses in the world but the thing about Empaths we get it from those around us, the whole point is we have to fight off the negativity. it's not where I am at but I hope to be someday.

I think that maybe it but like I said to Lynne can we survive the BS? You are an Empath, I do believe that.. I also noticed as soon as Critter posted his thoughts you felt the same way. That is what Empaths do. They become those that they are surrounded by.

I love you all very much, but if you worked with me you would see a totally different person, virtually everyone there hates the place and it has been hell dealing with their attitudes but I am getting better at it.
I find myself helping others to solve problems and I truly believe that I would have never cared to do so before The bird explained to me what an Empath is.. I thought I was a unique mental case, growing up.
I hated it now I am learning to use it in words I cannot explain I do think it has triggered my sleep paralysis because I have tried my entire life to have an OBE.
sleep paralysis is the first step but it is scary as hell.

And please don't think I am trying to say Empaths are better than anyone, we are usually very depressed and angry people.
Sorry Armand I did not mean that I felt that way about Empaths. It was her delivery I guess. She makes valid points but it seemed she was condescending toward regular people. I am glad she was helpful to you. I’m so happy you have made progress on handeling this in your life.

I have been feeling weird lately, I get vibes from people in my life (meaning work and home) that these people are totally out of focus in the now and always projecting the future. they only seem to be chasing their tails. I know this because it's hard for me to escape the mirror effect they have on me. Not wanting to step up and do what needs to be done leaving it for someone else to take care of. I really envy people that can sit around and not let things bother them. Sometimes I just want to fly away and leave everything behind me, I just don't know if I can do that again. Like the bird said "I am getting old and I may not be able to start over somewhere else.

I just haven't felt at home in so many years no matter where I am. I read a book once while I was on the road called Eragon about a dragon rider whos dragon had died and it was a huge part of him that died with it. Maybe that's why I get the feeling to fly away when I get hell bent with other peoples character defects/shortcomings, I never accepted my own so why should I have to accept theirs?

Reactions: Paintman
A lot of good moments in this movie. Val got the best lines.

Armand I pray for you daily. Your empath abilities have to be hard at times. I know you have faith so hold onto that , there must be a purpose to it.

Reactions: Armand and 7Critter
Armand, your energy seem a bit chaotic....I hope that doesnt offend you. Do you practice Empath protections? It may help you not process other people emotions so much.
Do you cleanse your solar plexus chakras?

Reactions: Lynne
Someone walks in front of a bus, you automatically pull them back. There's no time to ask "what should I do? how should I respond?"
An empath who is unable to respond instinctively, who looks for the answer as to which direction they should take, is really asking "who am I? what is my role in life?

That's quite ok, there are many souls that need much time to discover their path.

Everyone possesses the empathic faculty which can often be selective e.g have empathy for horses but feel nothing for cats.
Feeling a need to help others in distress, is our empathic mechanism in action.

From the mystical standpoint;
Empathy is an action of the pure ego, unpolluted with intellect. It recognizes the whole of existence as only One Being.
When empathy awakens, the thought of self, ceases to exist.

From the metaphysical aspect;
Simply feeling empathy can sometimes be of great help to another soul in distress.
Because we should be aware, that each soul, even one in distress, has its empathic quality too, so is able to receive our healing thoughts and wishes. With distance being no barrier.

Thank you, xx