Our Annual HALLOWEEN PARTY!

I was kidding but I was talking about a Little Debbie Oatmeal Pie. It's one of Debi's favorites and our companies very first item that hit the shelves in 1960. It's two soft oatmeal cookies with creme sandwiched in between.
One of my favorites!

I was kidding but I was talking about a Little Debbie Oatmeal Pie. It's one of Debi's favorites and our companies very first item that hit the shelves in 1960. It's two soft oatmeal cookies with creme sandwiched in between.
I've told this before, but Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies were mentioned here a while back. I looked "creme pie" and what popped up didn't involve oatmeal!

I think that you should send a case of Little Debbie cookies to Debi to give out as prizes.

MORE INFO ON THE PARTY! AVATAR CONTEST! CAPTION THIS CONTEST! GUESS HOW MANY IN THE JAR CONTEST! TRIVIA! PRIZES! AND ART BELL GHOST TO GHOST SHOW TO LISTEN TO AS WE GO!

Reactions: 7Critter
MORE INFO ON THE PARTY! AVATAR CONTEST! CAPTION THIS CONTEST! GUESS HOW MANY IN THE JAR CONTEST! TRIVIA! PRIZES! AND ART BELL GHOST TO GHOST SHOW TO LISTEN TO AS WE GO!
I heard a rumor Jad and Lynne are going to duet sing the theme from "The Addams Family." Now that's quality Halloween entertainment.

I heard a rumor Jad and Lynne are going to duet sing the theme from "The Addams Family." Now that's quality Halloween entertainment.
Oh, is that the one you're doing the soft shoe to dressed as Lurch? :p

Reactions: Lynne
Oh, is that the one you're doing the soft shoe to dressed as Lurch? :p
No, WandS and I are providing the "snap, snap" accompaniment to the ladies. I can't dance and snap simultaneously. I hear Paint is a dainty, light-on-his-feet kinda guy.

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
No, WandS and I are providing the "snap, snap" accompaniment to the ladies. I can't dance and snap simultaneously. I hear Paint is a dainty, light-on-his-feet kinda guy.
I'm afraid those webbed feet of that duck trip him up... :eek:

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
I’m looking forward to the party

Time for a humble-brag.
This is also the time when everyone around the Christmas dinner table pointed at me and started accusing me of being a witch
Mom had a contest to guess how many Jellybeans were in a jar. As a painting contractor I have to know how to estimate the surface area of a vessel like a giant oil or sewage treatment tank. You can add another math equation and determine the volume of the tank or vessel.
I surreptitiously wrote down this formula and used it when my Mom brought out the jar of jelly beans. I guesstimated the size of the jar and the size of a jelly bean. Did the math on a paper napkin.
Was within 6 out of 460.
They don't let me play anymore. I'm a witch.