Ouija Board Horror Stories

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Once again, I beg you all....DON'T "PLAY" WITH THE BOARD!

Terrifying Stories Of People Messing With Ouija Boards

We spoke about their experiences with Ouija boards with real people. Their personal experiences are going to make you question reality. My first mistake was calling a spirit a “coward” My friend had mentioned that she had one, so I asked her to pull the board out so I could check it out. At...
anomalien.com
anomalien.com
Their first mistake was contemplating using a ouija board.I've never heard of one good or positive outcome.

Their first mistake was contemplating using a ouija board.I've never heard of one good or positive outcome.
Every year I make my plea...don't play with these things. They are a tool, not a toy, and like a gun they can do harm to someone who doesn't know what they're doing. Even those well trained can have problems with them!

Reactions: ozentity
Every year I make my plea...don't play with these things. They are a tool, not a toy, and like a gun they can do harm to someone who doesn't know what they're doing. Even those well trained can have problems with them!
I don't have enough knowledge to even think about using one but I go on my feelings about it and advice on here.They just feel dark to me.

Reactions: Debi
I don't have enough knowledge to even think about using one but I go on my feelings about it and advice on here.They just feel dark to me.
It's just too risky to use them for a variety of different reasons...none of it good. I actually have been trained in how to use one properly. And I simply won't because of how it works and what can come through. Just because we can do something doesn't mean we should.

Reactions: ozentity
It's just too risky to use them for a variety of different reasons...none of it good. I actually have been trained in how to use one properly. And I simply won't because of how it works and what can come through. Just because we can do something doesn't mean we should.
If you won't use one nobody should,it seems mostly unthinking daredevil teens are attracted to them.I remember taking part as a kid of around 9,I don't know what came through but the older teens there thought it had failed but their was something terrifying that came out and sent me running about ten blocks home.I've never participated since.