Ouija Board Experiences

Back in 1993 or 4 my room mate bought a brand new Ouija board. It was like Milton Bradley or Hasbro or something like that. We sat around and tried it out that afternoon. I am sure that none of us were the ones actually moving the oracle around. We went to great lengths to make sure we were just slightly touching it.

To our amazement it was working! We asked the board who was in control of the oracle. The entity claimed to be an ancient native american spirit. We were skeptical of whether it was telling the truth about that. We asked it all sorts of questions and it answered them. It also out of the blue would reveal things about the people in the room. Things that the individuals had kept secret from everyone else.

After a while we started getting real scared and creeped out. So we decided to get rid of it. We took it out into the back yard and doused it with lighter fluid in order to burn it up. Now I know this might be hard to believe, but the damn thing would NOT BURN! I swear... Even with the lighter fluid soaked into the cardboard it would only smolder a little and go out.

That creeped us out even more than we were already. We took the Ouija board and dumped it in the dumpster. After that I had some strange experiences. Later that night I was going into my bedroom and noticed that my pillow was not on my bed. I had just made up the bed and placed the pillow at the head of the bed earlier that day. I looked all over the place for my pillow and could not find it. I looked under the bed too. It was NOT there.

I stood up and walked back to the bedroom door and turned around to gaze at the room again to see if I had just overlooked it. As I turned around to look at my room, the pillow shot out from underneath the bed and bounced off the wall opposite of my bed! I had just looked under the bed and it wasn't there! For some reason I wasn't able to see it under there even though it WAS there. Something threw it out from under the bed forcefully and it hit the wall.

I slept in the living room that night.

Ever since messing with that Ouija board I have had frequent unexplained things happen. Knocking sounds on the ceiling and walls. Loud clicking noises coming from the ceiling. Things going missing then showing up later right where they were supposed to be. Burners on the stove top turning on by themselves. Appliances turning themselves on by themselves. Seeing shadow people. Hearing inexplicable noises. Hearing my name being called. One time I was at my desk and turned around just in time to see my cat, Steve being thrown across the room.Things like that. I could continue, but my post is already long enough...

TimeBandit-

Reactions: DoTell
Ummm.... Bandit? You have a little problem there, my friend.

With the missing pillow and items, they may be apporting. The cat thrown? Yeah, you have a problem.

Once again, there are rules to using a Ouija board. Would you just open the front door and say "Who ever's out there come on in?" Well, that sounds like what happened to you. And your visitor hasn't left. Just my opinion.....

Ummm.... Bandit? You have a little problem there, my friend.

With the missing pillow and items, they may be apporting. The cat thrown? Yeah, you have a problem.

Once again, there are rules to using a Ouija board. Would you just open the front door and say "Who ever's out there come on in?" Well, that sounds like what happened to you. And your visitor hasn't left. Just my opinion.....

I believe the entity has even gone as far as directly interfering with and manipulating relations with my family members making things far worse between us.

Is there a way to make it go away and leave me alone?

Reactions: DoTell
I believe the entity has even gone as far as directly interfering with and manipulating relations with my family members making things far worse between us.

Is there a way to make it go away and leave me alone?
There are actually several ways to go about it. I would recommend to you the book by Samantha Harris, Fighting Malevolent Spirits. In the last part of her book, she lays out the same cleansing rituals I have used for years, so I know they are effective. She gives you the same step by step method and does a very good job of making it understandable. She also is open to people reaching out to her if you need more help. Very nice lady and very knowledgable. You can get the book as an e-book.

As for the entity making family problems worse, oh yes....they enjoy that and feed off of it.
41k%2B6NZJi%2BL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Thanks Debi, I'll check that out for sure...

Reactions: Debi