Ouija Board Experiences

Back in 02 I had an awesome ouija board experience. Long story short, my friend was experiencing a haunting and through the use of the board we were able to identify the spirit & find his headstone, cleaned the gravesite up & all haunting stopped. He was an 1812 soldier who'd been forgotten & I think he felt disrespected.

Reactions: Hauntedflat
i also recall when i was about 14 a girlfriend of mine's mom was an avid board user. i remember one time she didnt have a board, we just tore up a bunch of paper with all the letters of the alphabet and numbers etc and spread them out on the kitchen table and we used an upside down waterglass as the planchette. it worked quite well.

The few experiments I did some years ago involved a crude board written on a piece of notebook paper and a pair of eyeglasses. It worked a little too well for our tastes, and halted the experiments.

Intention is the basis for magick, and I have a feeling The Doctor is very familiar with the concept. ;)

I called in years ago and inquired about a DOUBLE BLIND study regarding the Ouija Board........
Yes I did !
Did anyone hear ?
My " double blind" study would be conducted as BOTH participants would be BLIND FOLDED with a third party present to record " the message"
What about that.

Reactions: Indigo
Honest: When a Host is "honest" and admits they will not speak of their personal experience and would never "promote" a show featuring the themselves conducting a Ouija board session.....(Who might that be?)
Dishonest: When a Host constantly constantly is talking about Ouija boards AND also goes so far as to heavily promote an upcoming show consisting of them conducting a Ouija board session.......ONLY TO BACK OUT THAT NIGHT OUT "CONCERN" FOR OTHERS ! (Who might that be?)

Reactions: Debi
Ouija boards are real. Back in 1995 I met a girl at the enlistment club at Schoffield Barracks Hawaii. We went back to her housing and I thought I was going to get lucky - I didn't. We just "cuddled" and went to sleep. The next morning she pulls out this Ouija board. I was very skeptical and didn't buy into it at all.

Well she explained who the "spirit" was and she told me to pick a question. Again, being skeptical, I threw out there "What's my cell number?" Now realize I just met this girl and she was never given my cell number. Me being me, knew the mind can do all sorts of crazy things so I made sure to not guide the indicator in any way... At first the indicator moved to "0" as if the answer was unknown... But damn if after that if that indicator hit my phone number right after that.

Not scary but still a strange experience for me.