Organic UFO's?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Boqueron, Puerto Rico -- A new type of UFO has been discovered, and filmed multiple times, in Puerto Rico. One researcher, Joshua P. Warren, thinks it may be a living organism, so he calls it an "Organic UFO," or "OUFO."

Leaked Homeland Security footage, captured in 2013, shows one of these strange, slightly saucer-shaped, objects flying around the Rafael Hernandez Airport in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico at 120 mph. The object is visible for over three minutes, and even dips into the Atlantic Ocean, traveling just below the surface of the water at 95 mph. A group of mainstream scientists analyzed, and authenticated, the footage, with results published online in a detailed, independent, 162-page report.

Warren believes these may be living organisms since they do not appear to be well-structured, like a machine, and appear to interact with humans in a new way, often appearing on-command when requested. The above short documentary includes several witnesses, plus numerous video clips, and showcases a TV news report from Denver, Colorado, where a similar phenomenon has also been captured on film.

For more, visit: JoshuaPWarren.com

I've actually heard this theory before, so it's not that "new".

I wonder if they're some kind of advanced drone or investigative device for whatever beings are visiting here. I lean towards that theory more

But are these actually "ships", or some unknown organism?

But are these actually "ships", or some unknown organism?
Joshua P. Warren was on Coast to Coast AM last night talking about these. He has some pics. I'll go see if I can locate them and bring them on over here.

Joshua P. Warren has provided images related to his 7-7-17 discussion on what he believes are organic living UFOs. For more info visit JoshuaPWarren.com.

warren-photo070717-01.jpg

The Taino Indians of Puerto Rico worshipped these idols called "cemi." Warren believes they are ancient proof of flying-saucer-shaped entities in the Bermuda Triangle for centuries.

warren-photo070717-02.jpg

Still 1 - from recent OUFO footage in Puerto Rico which show objects with striking similarities to the cemi

warren-photo070717-03.jpg

Still 2 - from recent OUFO footage in Puerto Rico which show objects with striking similarities to the cemi

warren-photo070717-04.jpg

Still 3 - from recent OUFO footage in Puerto Rico which show objects with striking similarities to the cemi

The whole story is at his site, I think. I fell asleep about half way through last night. What I caught was there is an island where these go back historically with many stories by the islanders. It is also an area where the magnetic field is very low. His theory is they are coming through a dimensional doorway. The rocks are used as "idols" to represent what the natives have seen over the years.

Reactions: Lynne