Oregon Hiker Confronts BF in Portal

This sure sounded like a believable account. If true it would explain a lot of missing people and also where BF goes when we can't find him. This was an interesting one for sure.

Reactions: Ragnar0711
According to what's written in that account, it wasn't clearly a BF. He said he only saw hairy hands and arms which were thin and the thumbs were lower than a human's. He also said the fingernails looked manicured. He didn't see the rest of it.

I've never heard of a BF being described with such features, especially thin arms. I'm thinking maybe it wasn't a BF.

I've never heard of a BF being described with such features, especially thin arms. I'm thinking maybe it wasn't a BF.
You may be right on that. I don't think I've heard the description of the nails before on a BF either! Hmmmm....maybe a totally different creature.

Reactions: crux and Ragnar0711
According to what's written in that account, it wasn't clearly a BF. He said he only saw hairy hands and arms which were thin and the thumbs were lower than a human's. He also said the fingernails looked manicured. He didn't see the rest of it.

Good point, I jumped to a wrong assumption. What the heck is out there? There are just too many people going missing.

Reactions: crux