CosmicKitten

Reaction score
Hi all, looking for some insight. When I was a little girl around the age of 8 I had my first experience with an orb. I've always been highly sensitive, to animals especially I had telepathic communications easily with animals I met especially my own pets. I don't recall anything happening there were no deaths in my family around that time so i do not think it was any sort of family member it felt like a guide almost.

I was laying awake in bed one night unable to sleep for whatever reason I had my eyes open and I was staring into space, we had a kids pen set up in the living room of the old house I was living in and suddently i saw a glowing white ball of light, what I believe to be an orb, it never moved just sat still on this pen. I watched and blinked for a few moments long enough to where I was curious, I walked slowly up to it (a good distance away) keeping my eyes on it I got close enough it was right in front of my face. I reached out my hand and blinked to touch this ball of white light and it disappeared entirely leaving me with nothing but wonder behind. I was a child so I had no idea what it could be at that moment in time but I kept that memory throughout the years vividly. I saw a paranormal show that brought up orbs one day leading to my intrest/research on this subject. Since then I have had one other experience with a light being and it has my continued interest. I do not feel that I know the identity of these light beings only that maybe they are a guide of mine of some sort

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
The fact you suspect it to be a guide is a good thing. I had some experiences with orbs mainly on camera but sometimes with my eyes and my wife and her mom have also seen orbs. I think they can be all sorts of spirits. Different colors too.

The fact you suspect it to be a guide is a good thing. I had some experiences with orbs mainly on camera but sometimes with my eyes and my wife and her mom have also seen orbs. I think they can be all sorts of spirits. Different colors too.
It was certainly a blessing it sort of opened up my already existing interest into these subjects and was a gateway to my beliefs so considering that I do primarily feel like it was some kind of guide
Glad to be able to share these experiences with people who have experienced the same phenomena :)

I also when I was around 16 or so took a photo by myself on a regular phone camera laying in bed and it appeared right next to my head, same as before one single white orb and it did feel like it could've been the same orb

I also when I was around 16 or so took a photo by myself on a regular phone camera laying in bed and it appeared right next to my head, same as before one single white orb and it did feel like it could've been the same orb
Welcome to the forum, CosmicKitten! Sorry I'm a bit late on the welcome wagon today. :)

Orbs....some people will tell you they are "nothing". I'm of the group who feels some are dust, but others are actually spirits in energy form. Interesting reading your descriptions of them.

Reactions: CosmicKitten
Welcome to the forum, CosmicKitten! Sorry I'm a bit late on the welcome wagon today. :)

Orbs....some people will tell you they are "nothing". I'm of the group who feels some are dust, but others are actually spirits in energy form. Interesting reading your descriptions of them.
Thanks for the warm welcome and I could see that being the case for some photographs, seeing it with my own eyes however was a heart melting experience for me im grateful to witness events like that it only fuels my interest

Thanks for the warm welcome and I could see that being the case for some photographs, seeing it with my own eyes however was a heart melting experience for me im grateful to witness events like that it only fuels my interest
Have you tried meditation to see if this is a spirit guide trying to make contact?

I actually have not really, I've done regression and guided meditation of different sorts but I'll have to look into that some more and give it a try

Reactions: Debi