Orbs

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
The Orb Whisperer: Exploring the link between orbs and the afterlife | Spirit Guides Magazine

orb-whisperer-2.jpg

Like most of us, I occasionally wondered about the afterlife but never focused my attention on it. It wasn’t until my son, Christopher, was killed in a motorcycle accident in 2006 that my urge to know was born. In the midst of a fetal position, wailing in grief, I heard the call from spirit: “Get up. Look up. Reach out. Connect with me mom…”

What I didn’t know at the time was that the death of my son would catapult me on the greatest adventure of my life and help to usher in the new after death communication (ADC) called the “orb phenomenon.” Immediately after Christopher’s death, I began to experience contact with him. Various ADC’s like flickering lights, phone calls, unusual animal behavior, the feeling of spirit in the room, vivid dreams of the deceased, etc., happened on a regular basis. This contact with my son was validation to me that there was something more to death than just the ending of the physical body.

The loss of a child is one of the most challenging experiences we can have. It is also a time when we can move away from our belief in a higher power (God for me) and contract into our grief and loss. This dense vibration can hinder our connection with spirit. Yet, clinging to that connection or more importantly the belief in that connection actually aides in our healing and offers us the opportunity to connect with our loved ones in spirit

ike most of us, I occasionally wondered about the afterlife but never focused my attention on it. It wasn’t until my son, Christopher, was killed in a motorcycle accident in 2006 that my urge to know was born. In the midst of a fetal position, wailing in grief, I heard the call from spirit: “Get up. Look up. Reach out. Connect with me mom…”

What I didn’t know at the time was that the death of my son would catapult me on the greatest adventure of my life and help to usher in the new after death communication (ADC) called the “orb phenomenon.” Immediately after Christopher’s death, I began to experience contact with him. Various ADC’s like flickering lights, phone calls, unusual animal behavior, the feeling of spirit in the room, vivid dreams of the deceased, etc., happened on a regular basis. This contact with my son was validation to me that there was something more to death than just the ending of the physical body.

The loss of a child is one of the most challenging experiences we can have. It is also a time when we can move away from our belief in a higher power (God for me) and contract into our grief and loss. This dense vibration can hinder our connection with spirit. Yet, clinging to that connection or more importantly the belief in that connection actually aides in our healing and offers us the opportunity to connect with our loved ones in spirit.

As a parent in grief we would do anything to have our child back. While that is not humanly possible, there are many ways they can communicate their presence to us. For example, I had just moved into a new house and wondered if my son knew. Suddenly, a hummingbird flew in through the sliding door and landed on my fingertips. He stayed for 10 minutes while I spoke to him and then carried him outside to the patio. During that time, I could feel my son’s presence. I continued to have unusual hummingbird experiences all the while knowing that Christopher was using them to communicate with me. Each time, I marveled in gratitude at the miracle and wonder of this little creature. With each experience the pain of grief faded. Not everyone would have this type of encounter that in my soul knew was a connection with my son. If only there was a way to prove this connection to spirit for those who struggle to believe…

Full story at site.

What do you think? Are some orbs really spirit forms?

There’s more pics at the site.
I think some orbs are spirit energy. The problem is telling the difference.

There’s more pics at the site.
I think some orbs are spirit energy. The problem is telling the difference.
I agree with you. Just because some is dust does not mean they all are.

Reactions: Lynne
Amazing.....from what I have read, they have to have an intelligence in their flight pattern about them....and they are bigger than dust!

Reactions: Paintman
Hi Janet and welcome aboard. And you reminded me to dust my living room and dining room tonight.:(

Reactions: Debi
Amazing.....from what I have read, they have to have an intelligence in their flight pattern about them....and they are bigger than dust!
Some have faces in them too.