Orbs and The Watcher...

Bouvier

" I Am."
Reaction score
Hi PNF Family. I really, really thought that i lost this video..
Okay, long story long. It's 2015, I'd just moved back to Chicago from B.G. Kentucky. Due to the climate change, I took ill.. One night in bed, watching Ghost Adventures, LOL (don't judge me please.) AnyWho, Something grab me by the ankle and pulled me @ least, 2ft. towards the foot of the bed. Well I was just not having it. I deal with this stuff all the time and I was just too sick and pissed. So I grab my phone and hit the video and this is what went down... Keep in mind that I could see these Orbs with my own eyes without looking through the camera.. They were shooting under my bed, towards my face, and showing up on command. Now, the door was open. There was something watching me from outside of the door crease in... 30 secs. into the video, you will see it. It will move away just B4 I start to swing right.. Trust me, it was not a reflection. I went pass the door several times and it was gone.... I'm putting up a still shoot and video... Enjoy... Oh yes, it's around 8 pm Central time.. Here's the Link;

Attachments

• Something Watching Me.png
    Something Watching Me.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 96
OK, you are talking to a woman with trifocals in need of an eye check. What am I looking for here? The tiny light dots?

I saw a few orbs there. Lighten the place up and be careful what you watch on TV, it could invite these things ,who knows.

Reactions: Bouvier
I saw a few orbs there. Lighten the place up and be careful what you watch on TV, it could invite these things ,who knows.
Yes that's true, and the transfer from phone to PC made the video darker. There were orbs everywhere. I don't watch the paranormal shows anymore.

Reactions: garnetsilver
That's good Bouvier, it is good to always maintain our selves in a good loving state of mind. We as humans have the ability to change what we think and it changes the way we feel.

I once heard a story about a couple that were celebrating holloween, and had their house all decorated and had another couple over for dinner and they put on some holloween music and it invited some bad spirits into the home and these spirits ran them from the home , they claimed that it felt and sounded like someone took the floor of their house and shook it like a towel, and did something else i don't remember, and it ran them all out of the house in fear, and over time killed their two pet rabbits by scaring them to death. After reading this encounter they had, I had always felt that the same could be true if we watch too much TV that has negative energy.

There is a house in my neighborhood, where the owners put up a truly over-the-top Halloween display every year. I am all for decorations, but they have fake corpses lounging on chairs, skeletons draped with cobwebs, etc. The entire lawn, which is quite large, is covered from end to end with symbols of evil and death, even fake tombstones and statues of Grim Reapers. Even worse, they put this display on in September so that we have to look at it every time we go by. I always wonder how their lives are affected by embracing those symbols. I really like Halloween, and a few decorations don't really hurt, but I swear their yard looks like an abandoned cemetery.

There is a house in my neighborhood, where the owners put up a truly over-the-top Halloween display every year. I am all for decorations, but they have fake corpses lounging on chairs, skeletons draped with cobwebs, etc. The entire lawn, which is quite large, is covered from end to end with symbols of evil and death, even fake tombstones and statues of Grim Reapers. Even worse, they put this display on in September so that we have to look at it every time we go by. I always wonder how their lives are affected by embracing those symbols. I really like Halloween, and a few decorations don't really hurt, but I swear their yard looks like an abandoned cemetery.
Good points. I don’t like seeing gore in any form. There is just nothing good that comes from it.