Orb with face maybe two?

Most of the time, with phones or instant-shoot digital cameras, when you take a photo in low light with no flash, the camera takes a quick series of shots that it knits together into one image. I hate to say it, but after looking closely at all your pictures, I think what you caught on film are flying insects. Because the insects are flyling/not stationary, it looks like multiple orbs that overlap. The dark spot that you see as an 'eye' is probably actually the center of the bug, the 'orb' is the light reflecting off the wing.
The human mind tries to make sense of what it sees, which is why we tend to see faces in shadows or bunnies in clouds, and why the Rorschach inkblot test can be a good gauge of a person's personality and mental state.
What I've experienced with genuine paranormal orbs is that you see them with your naked eye, or at the least can feel them - in temperature changes, electrical stimuli (the air feels charged) or like something has brushed against you. If you didn't see or sense anything at the time you took the pictures, my guess is that it's not paranormal. :) BUT that's just my guess. I wasn't there!

I'll also note that I was on an investigation where three of us were in a room and watched blue orb move slowly around the room for about three minutes. We had four cameras- one with film, three digital, and a motion-trigger IR camera. NONE of the cameras caught anything. Weird as weird can get.

Hi Wina and welcome. Orbs....there is so much controversy on them. Dust or not dust? That is the question. I have seen what look like intelligent directed orbs on film before, and I'm still not sure what those may be. I've come to the conclusion there may be both....paranormal and dust orbs...each different.
i once, during a thunderstorm, had a electric ball of light appear in my digs at college for about two seconds. It was not ghostly I think it was natural energy dispersing but really odd.
I think orbs have something ghostly as ive seen them follow paths intelligently.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
i once, during a thunderstorm, had a electric ball of light appear in my digs at college for about two seconds. It was not ghostly I think it was natural energy dispersing but really odd.
I think orbs have something ghostly as ive seen them follow paths intelligently.
Those are plasma balls, sometimes known as ball lightning. I've had a run in with one.

Those are plasma balls, sometimes known as ball lightning. I've had a run in with one.
Yes thats right I remember now you have said.
It wasnt scary at all but I did wonder what if it was closer to me as it was only about a foot away from me!

Reactions: Lynne
Hi, joined this forum today, thank you for having me, :) because I took this last night - I have several but this one you can see a face to the left and it looks like a right pupil, but then there is another face and the other pupil! Do you see what I see?
Hello. Since orbs have never been physically captured and examined close up by scientists or anyone else, who can say what they are. True orbs are a complete mystery. They are also quite different than the ones you have in the photos. I strongly believe these are reflections. The path of light is caused by even the tiniest movement of the camera.

True orbs are crystal clear. They are self-illuminated, like a super vivid light source from the center of the orb.

What you are most likely seeing in your photos is your brain relaying to your eyes that it needs to make sense of what the image is you are seeing. Kind of like making order out of chaos.

Reactions: baby-bunter-boo
Hello. Since orbs have never been physically captured and examined close up by scientists or anyone else, who can say what they are. True orbs are a complete mystery. They are also quite different than the ones you have in the photos. I strongly believe these are reflections. The path of light is caused by even the tiniest movement of the camera.

True orbs are crystal clear. They are self-illuminated, like a super vivid light source from the center of the orb.

What you are most likely seeing in your photos is your brain relaying to your eyes that it needs to make sense of what the image is you are seeing. Kind of like making order out of chaos.
yes a lot of weird stuff is mind tricks and we dont fully get just how powerful the mind is.
yet sometimes it truly is inconceivable that it is any thing other then paranormal.
i am very intetested in ths collective unconscious the idea we all share it and ideas came about in different continents in pre industrial times at the same time.
i link this to quatum pyshics where particles do things seemingly impossible.
i truly feel some stuff is not the mistaken mind only but something more

Remember, paranormal is "above" the normal, which places it outside of our natural senses. Just because something is paranormal doesn't mean it involves a ghost, spirit, demon etc...it just means that there is an event taking place outside of our reality. I truly believe that when we cross over to other side, we are going to be blown away by the real honest to goodness reality of the actual truth.

We are programmed from birth to exist in a 3 dimensional state and because of that, we cannot know what is outside of that. Seeing faces in the clouds or making out familiar patterns is ingrained in us and our mind desperately seeks to create that familiarity.

Remember, paranormal is "above" the normal, which places it outside of our natural senses. Just because something is paranormal doesn't mean it involves a ghost, spirit, demon etc...it just means that there is an event taking place outside of our reality. I truly believe that when we cross over to other side, we are going to be blown away by the real honest to goodness reality of the actual truth.

We are programmed from birth to exist in a 3 dimensional state and because of that, we cannot know what is outside of that. Seeing faces in the clouds or making out familiar patterns is ingrained in us and our mind desperately seeks to create that familiarity.
i agree

Orbs actually seem the most controversial. Hardly anyone takes Yeti seriously, and many people believe in ghosts, so the orbs are somewhere in the middle. I have never seen myself, but I can believe, because once something strange. The strangest are these faces, the title sounds like it describes Exalted orbs or Chaos orbs from my favorite game (PoE) :) I've always wondered what an orb is, whether it is a manifestation of energy or intelligent entities
Do you want to buy some Exalted orbs or other currency from Path of Exile? From my experience iy you try to find some valuable currency, it take a lot of time. I value my time more than a few dollars so when I need to craft new items to Path of Exile - I just bought poe currency on Odealo. IMO this is the best marketplace in whole Internet. Trusted and safe, with long history and with best prices of currency poe currency
For someone like you us this is the best place for buy orbs from PoE

Last edited: