Orb with face maybe two?

Wina

Reaction score
Hi, joined this forum today, thank you for having me, :) because I took this last night - I have several but this one you can see a face to the left and it looks like a right pupil, but then there is another face and the other pupil! Do you see what I see?

Attachments

• ghost 1.jpg
    ghost 1.jpg
    943.9 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_1362 (1).jpg
    IMG_1362 (1).jpg
    320.2 KB · Views: 219
Hi Wina and welcome. Orbs....there is so much controversy on them. Dust or not dust? That is the question. I have seen what look like intelligent directed orbs on film before, and I'm still not sure what those may be. I've come to the conclusion there may be both....paranormal and dust orbs...each different.

Reactions: Lynne
Hi, joined this forum today, thank you for having me, :) because I took this last night - I have several but this one you can see a face to the left and it looks like a right pupil, but then there is another face and the other pupil! Do you see what I see?

Hi Wina, and welcome. Can you give us a bit of background on the orb/photos, please? Did you see the orb, then take the photos of them, or did you see the orb only after looking at the photos? If the latter, why did you take these photos at this specific time/place? Are there other photos, and if so what was on those?

As for the face you see, it is the face of someone you recognize? Is there any reason you'd expect, or even hope, to see the face of someone in particular? A lost loved one, perhaps?

Thank you! I have several other photos because I was like, what's going on... they are not posting very clearly but here are the others...

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 172
  • image1 (2).jpeg
    image1 (2).jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 167
  • image1 (1).jpeg
    image1 (1).jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 179
Hi Wina, and welcome. Can you give us a bit of background on the orb/photos, please? Did you see the orb, then take the photos of them, or did you see the orb only after looking at the photos? If the latter, why did you take these photos at this specific time/place? Are there other photos, and if so what was on those?

As for the face you see, it is the face of someone you recognize? Is there any reason you'd expect, or even hope, to see the face of someone in particular? A lost loved one, perhaps?

I was just taking photos on my patio last night around 11:20pm because it was so pretty out, I did not see these orbs, until I looked at the photo, and was surprised, so I took more photos, some with flash, no orbs and then without flash no orbs and then more orbs and that swoop.... this was in a span of 2 minutes. Do not recognize the face. Looks like a man. here are more photos

Attachments

• image1 (2).jpeg
    image1 (2).jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 183
  • image1 (1).jpeg
    image1 (1).jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 155
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 139
Last edited:
One thing I noticed is there are a number of things in the photos that could create a reflection of a flash used to take those photographs. The bike in the background has reflectors on the tires, there is a string of light bulbs connected to the house, and there is a silvery trash can under those lights. I'd defer to member TBob as to whether such reflections could account for some of the orbs. I also agree with Debi about dust (and even bugs) accounting for many orb photos. I will say I do not see a face, but such things are subjective and does take away from what you believe you see.

Last edited:
Thank you. I have taken so many photos out there and had never seen this before so was a little freaked out. I’m glad to put it to rest. Thank you again for taking the time to review and provide your insights.

Hi Wina. I do see the partial faces but it may be a trick of light. Thanks for sharing your pics.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hi Wina. I do see the partial faces but it may be a trick of light. Thanks for sharing your pics.
Yes, I see the one face with the right eye and then there is another face with both eyes. I was quite surprised. I take a lot of photos out there and never have encountered this.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I don't know what I think about orbs. I have seen them in pictures taken with regular film, polaroid film, digital, and video. In all the cases nobody noticed the orbs with their bare eyes and it only showed up in the pictures. I do know that lenses often create them. I even get them sometimes from my glasses. This is usually caused by light from behind me that is reflecting onto the inside of my glasses. I wonder if sometimes this happens inside a camera?

I do see the faces in these. They are really interesting no matter what causes them. Welcome to the forum. This is a great place where no matter what nobody is ever ridiculed.

Last edited: