Orange/brown orbs, knocking, ect.

Care to share your experience with what you saw and why it’s negative? Thank you
I've written before about this but I heard something and looked out my bedroom door and saw this ball type thing moving down the hall,at first I thought it was some kind of animal but noticed sparks coming from it.Later my brother saw it roll past the lounge room when he was minding my house,his pitbull attacked it and this dog was scared of nothing and had never shown aggression.I had not told my brother before he reported it to me.we both felt an evil,scary presence with it.Ball lightening could explain this maybe, but twice in the same house close together ?And is ball lightening even a natural phenomenom or something paranormal?

I never knew what an orb was until I took some picture's of stuff I was selling and they appeared in the picture's and they weren't there before. But the camera picked them up. They were just white oblong circle's looked harmless enough, My grandson told me what they were how he knew I don't know. Surprised to hear so many people experience a lot of the same things as I do

Reactions: Pillywiggin
I never knew what an orb was until I took some picture's of stuff I was selling and they appeared in the picture's and they weren't there before. But the camera picked them up. They were just white oblong circle's looked harmless enough, My grandson told me what they were how he knew I don't know. Surprised to hear so many people experience a lot of the same things as I do
Much of the time orbs turn out to be light reflecting off dust in the air or bugs. Sometimes though people catch something paranormal.

Seems like ghost to me,just without body.I saw orbs,but they are smaller.