Orange/brown orbs, knocking, ect.

Thanks for sharing your experience DL. First off eliminate the possibility it’s not a real person knocking on your house. I had this happen many years ago. It was a peeping Tom harassing me. My husband worked nights then too and the knocking would start about an hour after he left. Also animals will get in the walls if there is an opening somewhere. They will come in when it’s cold. I would recommend putting up some outdoor lighting if you don’t have it already.

That being said with the orb activity and the ghost figure, it’s totally possible you have some paranormal activity going on. You might find some helpful suggestions here.

PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems
That’s so scary someone was harassing you! Did you ever find out who it was? People scare me more than the paranormal :( My husband is on day shift now. The weekend before last I was napping and he heard the knocking. He immediately checked our property (our home is up on a hill and we have no neighbors). We do have motion detector alarms also. He couldn’t find anything. We do have two street lights so our property is lit up. But I’m really starting to think the knocks might be related to the cold. Last night it was warmer and no knocks! I’ll definitely update if anymore knocks happen during a warmer night. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and referring me to tips! I have read that and will be following the instructions.

As to the orange orb, do you think it has the same basketball size with the one you saw earlier? If it has a pretty much same size as the first one, please be careful.

We have something like that too in Indonesia, and if what you saw there was something similar with what we have here, the orange colour could actually be flames covering the orb. It's a type of a very dangerous, fire elemental negative entity.
Yes, both orbs were around the same size. Can you please share what this entity is called? I would like to research it. Thank you

No and I know this will sound stupid but I felt like they were shy/afraid (maybe because they accelerated when I noticed them). To me, they seemed more curious and I felt like they inspected me. But I've also had some dreams after a few days ago where I felt threatened and I thought they were aliens doing something to my brain (yeah, this sounds crazy but anyways that's what I felt at that moment).

PS. I've also heard knocks before the encounter.
Your thoughts and experiences don’t sound stupid or crazy at all. The paranormal is anything but normal, right?

That’s so scary someone was harassing you! Did you ever find out who it was? People scare me more than the paranormal :( My husband is on day shift now. The weekend before last I was napping and he heard the knocking. He immediately checked our property (our home is up on a hill and we have no neighbors). We do have motion detector alarms also. He couldn’t find anything. We do have two street lights so our property is lit up. But I’m really starting to think the knocks might be related to the cold. Last night it was warmer and no knocks! I’ll definitely update if anymore knocks happen during a warmer night. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and referring me to tips! I have read that and will be following the instructions.
No we didn’t but after removing all the shrubs around the house and adding lighting the problem stopped. It was a scary time espically when the police get tired of answering the call.

Reactions: Pillywiggin
But a black one? Why do you say it is a negative entity?

I'm sorry,it's the orange orb that I said to be dangerous, I don't know about black orbs since I've never seen or heard about it in Indonesia before :)

If the orange orb the OP saw is similar with those we have here in Indonesia, then it's a negative entity. It's mischievous by nature, it commonly feeds on your fear. Try to angered it and it may try to burn you in return, no positive entities will try to burn you doesn't matter how angry they are at you.

Yes, both orbs were around the same size. Can you please share what this entity is called? I would like to research it. Thank you

Well, I am actually trying to avoid mentioning names here, since I've had some bad experience years ago just because I mentioned the name of a particular negative entity in Indonesia. But here, I'll give you 2 links. The first link is in English, but the 2nd one is in Indonesian (you can try to translate it into English). You can see the name in both links, but please avoid saying the name in here if you can.

It is said in the first link, that the entity has a humanoid form engulfed in flames. All I know, it's from another region in Indonesia. You may also want to ignore the picture on that link btw, since I believe they were faked.

If you want to research it yourself, I'm afraid you won't find many references about it in English. But if you use the name as the keyword however, there're quite many sites you can find discussing this one particular entity, but all of them are in Indonesian (like the 2nd link, for example), and you'll have to translate them.

In Sunda, this particular entity is known to have a form resemblance to that of an orb or sometimes a fireball, as big as-just like you said, a basketball, in size. The one I've seen was looked like an orb, emitting blinding light (almost like the sun) and burning heat, as I saw it when it was angry.

Banaspati
Banaspati, Hantu Roh Bola Api | Indozone.id