Operation THICKET PROBE Part 2.

Tworivers71

Bigfoot Researcher
Reaction score
I have decided to combine parts 2 and 3 together.
On Friday, we went to another location. I have never been anywhere here before. I think I still have the GPS where we were. We went to some way remote road. Still as team Charlie. I remember some creepers driving in and Mike Hall, turned them around. This is where things began to happen.... I remember walking back to the truck, in the dark and "something" began paralleling us! Sasquatches are known to do this. You walk, they walk. You stop, they stop. This is exactly...what was happening...right there...in the wood line next to us. I can still hear the steps of it walking, crunching sticks and leaves, crunch....crunch...crunch...crunch...not 30' from us and nobody.....was noticing this!! Bipedal steps. How could they not be hearing this?? It was right....there beside us! Till my last breath, I will never understand why no-one else acknowledged this....

Saturday......This is where all Hell broke loose! Again, team Charlie was at the crossroads. Team Alpha with Daryl was stationed at the parking lot broadcasting and Beta, was stationed at Marker 9. This was the night as we walked back, something large slid down a tree.
So, we proceeded to head back to marker # 9. Upon our arrival, there is an opening where the trail from the parking area meets the fire break / sendero at # 9. Everyone had all their gearbags on the ground there at the opening. This is where shit.....started to get Real!!

Myself, Bruce and Mike walked about 40 yards up the firebreak and was just shootin the Shit. I had my Gen 1 Night Vision looking back South towards Scott, Brian and John. Scott, Brian and John were doing the same facing North, towards us. Keep in mind, none of us have ever met.....This was all our first times in the field with one another and, meeting each other. A bunch of strangers lumped together lookin for Bigfoot. So, Scott began to hear something to the left, at the opening. So, he walked towards it and said the was a Huge.....Black thing, standing there looking at him! Puzzled and slightly Disturbed at what was before him, he said the "thing" began a low "huff" type breathing, he said as if, it was Agitated! As this is happening, I am looking South at Scott with my Gen 1. Then, The "Thing" shot across the firebreak right at Scott!!! Scott hit the deck he said because he thought it was coming after Him!

Now, As this is happening, I was looking with night vision South, at Scott and Brian. Then, something to my Left....made a noise which caused me to swing Left... AT THE EXACT...MOMENT THE CREATURE JUMPED ACROSS THE FIREBEREAK!!!!! Yes! I Missed the Creature with my night vision by 1/10th of a Second! OMG.....I am Still.....Pissed off about that! I'm gonna be Honest. Something.....diverted my attention away. I'm telling you. I was looking Exactly where it would have lept across. I should have seen that!
Brian, who was a Texas State Trooper also ducked and drew his 44 Mag Firearm! Scott said the opening in the sky looking North, completely blacked out for a second when it did. All they heard was a stick pop, we heard the same.

Here's a Rabbit Hole example; The Creature.....Made, Not one.....single.....sound!!!! I swear on my fathers grave. Explain to me, how such a Large creature, can clear a 20' firebreak.....without making a sound even, when it hit the woods on the other side???? All we heard was the stick that popped when it hit the other side. It was gone......

That incident really messed Scott up. It messed him up mentally and a little physically. He wanted to quit altogether. He would not step in woods for nearly a full year! Other drama happened right after but, I will leave that to History.

Everything stated here is true and accurate to the best of my memory. I was there. I lived it and experienced it firsthand......

Attachments

• Marker # 9 Incedent.jpg
    Marker # 9 Incedent.jpg
    572.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
The ability to move through woods silently is something I've heard before about BF. A valuable skill.

I have read that elephants are also able to move through foliage without making a sound.

The ability to move through woods silently is something I've heard before about BF. A valuable skill.

I have read that elephants are also able to move through foliage without making a sound.
Yea, I know. It defies all reasonable explanation. I have not heard about Elephants tho. Thats interesting.
Interesting because both can create Infrasound.....Hmmmmm.

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
Thanks for sharing this, it had to be a life altering experience. There is more going on with these creatures than we understand. Texdan has described similar shadowing in a parallel fashion too. I hope he sees your account.

Reactions: Tworivers71
Thanks for sharing this, it had to be a life altering experience. There is more going on with these creatures than we understand. Texdan has described similar shadowing in a parallel fashion too. I hope he sees your account.
He did, and I replied back to him, if I go back to the ticket, I told him he should join me

Reactions: Lynne