Oopsie!

Jeeeeeez. 4 years old, nearly cut left ring finger off. 7 years old, cut back of head open, 7 stitches, 15 years old, ejected from moving truck whilst in the back, broke left wrist, hurt my back, 23 yrs old, ATV accident, injured both.. knees, 2003, crashed thru 3 levels of industrial shelving, tore posterior horn of medial miniscus, multiple injuries till about 2010, mostly knees and elbows. 2012, smoked tree in 2nd gear, gashed left shin open. Permanent nerve damage, muscle, smashed, gone. 2015, hard crash on dirt bike, broke end of clavicle off, somehow healed a lil off. Picture included…. 2019, crashed into a non-moving skid steer and dislocated left elbow and damaged wrist. To everyone’s horror, I put the bone back in myself. Lol That should be most of them lol
I think we have a winner.

Jeeeeeez. 4 years old, nearly cut left ring finger off. 7 years old, cut back of head open, 7 stitches, 15 years old, ejected from moving truck whilst in the back, broke left wrist, hurt my back, 23 yrs old, ATV accident, injured both.. knees, 2003, crashed thru 3 levels of industrial shelving, tore posterior horn of medial miniscus, multiple injuries till about 2010, mostly knees and elbows. 2012, smoked tree in 2nd gear, gashed left shin open. Permanent nerve damage, muscle, smashed, gone. 2015, hard crash on dirt bike, broke end of clavicle off, somehow healed a lil off. Picture included…. 2019, crashed into a non-moving skid steer and dislocated left elbow and damaged wrist. To everyone’s horror, I put the bone back in myself. Lol That should be most of them lol
And you don't have a bionic elbow or knee yet? ;bg2 All the times i came close to being in situations like that i guess i really should count my blessings. The day i was climbing on a roof and slipped and for what seemed like an eternity free falling backward to my back breaking death made me think pretty hard. Either i have someone watching me or my reflexes are really good for my age lol...or both.

An oldy but a goody.
A few years ago, a tornado took out 3 mature ash trees
They had the ash bore beetle , so huge sections were light as balsa wood. Not necessarily a good thing.
So I'm cleaning up brush and debris for 4 days. Kinda fling the branches like a buggy whip motion. Heavy wood, light wood.

Day 5 my brother and our friend play golf. Warming up was fine, 1st hole I hit driver, 7 iron, and had a 50' uphill birdie putt. Really had to put some mustard on it. It was a long roll.
The left shoulder popped. Fell to my knees crying, and was in considerable pain. Maybe an 8 + on the pain scale. I thought I was talking , but my brother said I sounded like Frankenstein.

The upshot was heavy amounts of Tylenol and Ibuprofen. A sling. Heat & cold. My neighbor was a kinesiology guy, and said nobody knows anything until it's x-rayed. But tell the doctor you have everything.... Arthritis and bursitis and tendonitis. Left and right, twisted front deltoid, looks weird. Left shoulder joint not sitting the socket like it should. Ugh...

Anyway, I pre- stressed it, and it popped. This year I'm going to explore surgery or rehab. Get my knee done to. Glad I'm not afraid of doctors anymore.....

An oldy but a goody.
A few years ago, a tornado took out 3 mature ash trees
They had the ash bore beetle , so huge sections were light as balsa wood. Not necessarily a good thing.
So I'm cleaning up brush and debris for 4 days. Kinda fling the branches like a buggy whip motion. Heavy wood, light wood.

Day 5 my brother and our friend play golf. Warming up was fine, 1st hole I hit driver, 7 iron, and had a 50' uphill birdie putt. Really had to put some mustard on it. It was a long roll.
The left shoulder popped. Fell to my knees crying, and was in considerable pain. Maybe an 8 + on the pain scale. I thought I was talking , but my brother said I sounded like Frankenstein.

The upshot was heavy amounts of Tylenol and Ibuprofen. A sling. Heat & cold. My neighbor was a kinesiology guy, and said nobody knows anything until it's x-rayed. But tell the doctor you have everything.... Arthritis and bursitis and tendonitis. Left and right, twisted front deltoid, looks weird. Left shoulder joint not sitting the socket like it should. Ugh...

Anyway, I pre- stressed it, and it popped. This year I'm going to explore surgery or rehab. Get my knee done to. Glad I'm not afraid of doctors anymore.....
Bursitus sucks. I had it a few months ago. Couldn't even raise it to hold a glass of water. Get a Torodal shot! I was 100% 18 hrs later. I get it. My shoulder issues have just begun. I feel for ya paint!