Only two...

Jacuzzi and movie theater. I already have a library with thousands of books.

I read constantly and have always done so. We don't go to many movies but if we could do it at home that might be nice. I would probably like theaters better if I could have a Lazyboy recliner there and chose when to pause it for pit stops. It would also be nice not to have any obnoxious kids around me jabbering and poking me in the butt or kicking the back of my seat too. I would probably like to read in the jacuzzi. I used to live in an old house with a just huge old claw-footed tub that was a great place to unwind and read in after a long day at work.

Jacuzzi and movie theater. I already have a library with thousands of books.

I read constantly and have always done so. We don't go to many movies but if we could do it at home that might be nice. I would probably like theaters better if I could have a Lazyboy recliner there and chose when to pause it for pit stops. It would also be nice not to have any obnoxious kids around me jabbering and poking me in the butt or kicking the back of my seat too. I would probably like to read in the jacuzzi. I used to live in an old house with a just huge old claw-footed tub that was a great place to unwind and read in after a long day at work.
The theaters have reclining seats now here in MI. How long has it been since you’ve went. They are pretty nice.

Library & Game room. A pool table, ping pong, and a pinball machine. Indoor golf simulator. Synthetic putting green. No
foosball - never got the hang of that one. Ms Pac Man table top model. Candle pin bowling. Jukebox. Dart board.

Oooh, years ago I went to give a wallpaper bid for the suites at the Gary Indiana Southshore RailCats. The marketing guy gave me a tour and let me hit in the indoor batting cage. That was a blast. Need that too !

I think that I went to a movie a couple of years ago. The seats were OK but not anything special. I live in a relatively small town with one theater so they don't have any competition that would make them upgrade their seating. I used to like drive-in theaters a lot. When I was young drive-ins were a great place to take a date in the spring, fall, and most of the winter. A little cool air was always good...

I think that I went to a movie a couple of years ago. The seats were OK but not anything special. I live in a relatively small town with one theater so they don't have any competition that would make them upgrade their seating. I used to like drive-in theaters a lot. When I was young drive-ins were a great place to take a date in the spring, fall, and most of the winter. A little cool air was always good...
I loved drive ins. This is something this generation missed out on.

Reactions: RoseRed and Debi